Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Today and Mar 2 were the only times I’ve ever seen one of these. No amount of magnification makes it appear to be more than just a black dot. If it didn’t move (and it moves hella fast) I’d suspect it was a piece of dust or a smudge on the screen. Very very almost microscopic bug on monitor. Moved a good 6 inches as I watched it a few seconds before I stuck it with an old foam ear plug and made it disappear. Don’t know if it was just crushed or if it’s stuck to the foam because it’s too small to see without being back lit.
No idea what it is.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Commission officials told reporters they were concerned about the potential dissemination of illegal products such as fake medicines, non-compliant food, and ineffective dietary supplements on AliExpress, and the lack of effective measures to tackle these.
If the food is tainted and the medicine is fake and doesn’t work why not intervene to stop them? Why should people be allowed to sell stuff that’s adulterated and can potentially kill people?
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee
Yes, I bet the GAYROPEAN CUMMISSION is very concerned about the health of Europeans right after MAKING LIFE HELL ON EARTH FOR THEM.
Well, I don’t actually know exactly who forced them to get those vaccines or imported all of those brown people or made women the rulers but if it’s all part of the same system, what even is the difference?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Youtube changed its layout so comments are tiny and hidden off to the side and directly under the video are links to other curated videos they want you to watch, so you can’t see comments, because it’s not “you” tube, it’s corporate tube. They don’t want you to participate at all.
Had to get a browser add on to return it to the old layout.
2 hour update: I always have youtube zoomed to 133% so when I watch videos on theater mode there’s no space below the video to distract me. That was never a problem but now they make the page slightly wider so anything above 121% zoom creates a horizontal scroll bar that distracts me. Now I have to find a way to get rid of the scroll bar. I don’t know what the fuck css is.
3 hour update: I fixed it. youtube doesn’t look like shit anymore until their next update, then I’ll have to go through all this again.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Had a bottle of salicylic acid callus remover. It uses alcohol as a solvent and apparently the bottle was never air tight because it sure stank like alcohol even with the lid on and sealed in a bag. Apparently enough of the alcohol evaporated that the contents have turned into one giant lump of jelly instead of being a liquid. That took about a month and a half.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
What is with these businesses advertising that they’ll be closed on Easter Sunday this year? (Even on the news in some cases.) They’re doing it as if it had never been done before. It’s kind of annoying!
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide