Viewing last 25 versions of post by UrbanMysticDee in topic Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Youtube changed its layout so comments are tiny and hidden off to the side and directly under the video are links to other curated videos they want you to watch, so you can't see comments, because it's not "you" tube, it's corporate tube. They don't want you to participate at all.

Had to get a browser add on to return it to the old layout.

2 hour update: I always have youtube zoomed to 133% so when I watch videos on theater mode there's no space below the video to distract me. That was never a problem but now they make the page slightly wider so anything above 121% zoom creates a horizontal scroll bar that distracts me. Now I have to find a way to get rid of the scroll bar. I don't know what the fuck css is.

3 hour update: I fixed it. youtube doesn't look like shit anymore until their next update, then I'll have to go through all this again.
No reason given
Edited by UrbanMysticDee
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Youtube changed its layout so comments are tiny and hidden off to the side and directly under the video are links to other curated videos they want you to watch, so you can't see comments, because it's not "you" tube, it's corporate tube. They don't want you to participate at all.

Had to get a browser add on to return it to the old layout.

2 hour update: I always have youtube zoomed to 133% so when I watch videos on theater mode there's no space below the video to distract me. That was never a problem but now they make the page slightly wider so anything above 121% zoom creates a horizontal scroll bar that distracts me. Now I have to find a way to get rid of the scroll bar. I don't know what the fuck css is.
No reason given
Edited by UrbanMysticDee