Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Is there a reason Imgur only works on chrome? I can access my own pictures alright by anyone else’s and it returns a blank grey screen. Two different archive sites can’t archive the pages and three different browsers can’t load it either, only chrome.

Why is the entire Internet forcing me to use chrome?
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
Me and my mom got tested for covid today, and the results came quick, she tested negative, while I tested positive.  
On the bright side, I do feel better than I did a few days ago.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@Mitchy  
I had a friend who tested positive and had it for like a week before he knew he had it, but he said he didn’t realize it because to him, it just felt like he caught a cold. He didn’t have trouble breathing or anything. I swear, this whole corona scare was blown WAY out of proportion.
GuiltyGrimoire

Level 26
@Humble Oriathan  
99% Survival chance for most of the population. It’s a flu. You’re immune for a few months after catching it. If it wasn’t so contagious or dangerous to the weak and elderly it would pretty much be treated like the common cold - annoying, passes after a while.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@TheGamerPainter  
It won’t stop until people take up arms and overthrow the criminal government and institute the utopia of Starship Troopers. The book, not the shitty movie.

My last video was probably the most important video I have ever made in the 13 years I’ve been making videos and people don’t care because all they care about is politics. I could make a video “Hunter Biden was having sex with his dead brother’s wife and cheated on her with a hooker” and it would get 500 views, and the most important video I have ever made hardly registers on the radar.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@TheGamerPainter
It won’t stop until people take up arms and overthrow the criminal government and institute the utopia of Starship Troopers. The book, not the shitty movie.

The book is extremely overrated. It’s just a mass of exposition. Damn near nothing happens, it’s just world building piled on more world building. The Forever War had more plot in the first two chapters.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
So apparently there is a growing philosophy around roleplaying that it means nothing. People on BlueMoonRoleplaying LOVED to spend time and energy planning a roleplay out, and then just before it begins, block or unfriend the person they were planning it out with like it meant nothing. I once spent a day of my life that I will never get back planning a roleplay out only for this exact thing to happen to me.

And now someone on an MLP RP server has done the same thing.

Why are people like this?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide