The Anti-Echo Chamber Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I wonder why they refer to many of us as “cis”, when they could just use the older and more accurate term of “normal”.

Some many “people” whine about oppression, yet they fail to realize that they are not even oppressed to any notable degree. You see, if they were actually oppressed, then they wouldn’t be allowed to whine about how oppressed they feel.

If a person lives in an oppressive society, they know better than to cause waves and draw attention to themselves. Oppressed people know that attracting attention is signing your own death warrant.

Now, about this “Whataboutism”…  
Okay, blacks and others feel oppressed. I say that there are real people in our world today who are oppressed and deserve better. What about these actual human beings?  
Someone, black or not, response with a scoff and cries “whataboutism” and tells me to stop.

But I’m not trying to make this about other people, I’m not trying to derail anything. I’ll tell you outright what I mean.

“There are actual people and then there’s whatever you are. When real people suffer that’s wrong. If you suffer, well, you’re not even a person, so, have no reason to honestly care. So, instead of trying to make this all about some things, why not focus on actual human beings? That’s the right thing to do, after all, isn’t it?”

You see, this is what occurs when someone is self-righteous and rude. The response wouldn’t often be pleasant, if anything, I and others can be far more rude and unbelievably self-centered, if need be. No one can compare to a narcissistic megalomaniac, obvious. Unless, you’re an actual psychopath, then… yeah, you’d outclass even the best of us.

In my view, nice and calm people should be heard, but loud and rude should be silenced. If you want to be treated like a human being, act like one. Humans are never animals. If humans act like animals, we can be so much worse.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I have a good one.  
Evolution is a hoax and a tool of Communism and other despotic ideologies to justify mass murder and oppression.
Adán Druego
Artist -

If blacks are so set on attacking and oppressing whites, I believe it is the duty of other races to step in and help their fellow human beings. Hispanics and Asians need to stand up against the blacks and push them back. Show them just how wrong they are in assuming that it is the white alone, who wants a civilized society built on the principles of law and order.  
We, human beings, have worked too long and hard to allow our many accomplishments and feats as a race to be undone and brought crashing down by blacks and another person who believes that the kind of misbehavior, that they’ve demonstrated, is in any way, shape or form acceptable.

If blacks are so uncomfortable amongst us all, then they can just leave and another, who feels and thinks the way they do, can leave with them. Just leave humanity alone already.

I’ve often thought and stated that the left, the liberals and the blacks, as well as the lgbt, are far more outnumbered than they think. Their constant invading into every single form of media and entertainment as turned many, who were once for them, against them in recently years.  
I always wondered as to just how they would one day react to the realization of this.

Well, I got my answer it would seem. They’d cheat the game and us all.

When various artists began uploading “blm” and “acab” “artwork” onto derpibooru, we all show the response. Negative reaction, down-votes, which far exceeded the amount of up-votes. The people had spoken. Don’t upload that garbage here. We don’t want that kind of thing. That is NOT welcome here. No politics in MLP. Mouthpieces aren’t acceptable. And what did they staff do upon the realization to this apparent fact? They blocked users with opinions contrary to their own from interacting and even views the subject-matter. Thus, the up-votes began to rise and finally exceeded the amount of down-votes.  
So, there you have it. “You are allowed to give an opinion as long as we agree with it.”  
Of course, this backfired in their collective face and the fall outing between user and site was rather telling.
Adán Druego
Artist -

The thing about so many of the oppressed peoples in the US currently is that they aren’t all that oppressed.

You see, in an actual oppressive system, one does NOT draw attention to oneself, that’s just asking for trouble, torture and execution.

I often think to myself that these protestors and other idiots are such little cowards because they live in a country that they know will not do them much if any harm especially with the current political and social atmosphere. They’re spoiled little brats and plain dumb brutes.

I wonder if any of them would even dare leave their homes if the government began sending soldiers into the streets with permission to shoot, like in Iran a while back, after one of their election in the capital of Tehran, I believe. Would any of them stand in the path of a column of tanks or stand against a tank as it rolls over them like they’re nothing at all, as what once happened in China.

If they faced actual opposition and oppression, they’d be the first to kneel and obey, spy on their neighbors and report them to the nearest local office or they’d simply join the ranks of the oppressors, so they’d be protected to a degree and given the power to abuse others.

I may believe in oppressing the masses but I don’t want to work with people like that, cowards, who go with whichever way the wind blows. They’re backstabbers and cheats who would steal most of their own group’s supplies and leave the others for dead, so long as they’re not caught in the act, otherwise they’d beg for mercy while knowing full well that if the tables were turned they’d show none themselves.

Please note, if I lived in an oppressive society, I’d probably just do as I’m told to a degree. I don’t want that much trouble if it isn’t worth bothering with. Hey, I’m at least being honest here. Though, I, too, might join the oppressors, if I do actually agree with what they stand for and desire to create socially, but I’d try to be nice about it. No real need for much cruelty but no real tolerance for misconduct and dissent. A firm hand when needed but still you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I sort of see people as animals, animals that need shepherding and herding. Most people seem to be mindless idiots who can’t be trusted to act because they’re incapable of forming their own opinion.

You people seem like the good people. Many of you stood up to derpibooru and looked at the evidence, unlike the lot of people who simply went:

“Ew! Nazis!!! I’ve been told. BAD!! I can’t allow my artwork to be displayed on a site which actively provides a platform for… and so on and so on…”

And just look at how we all get along just fine! We don’t insult and antagonize one another like the supposed “good people” who are “fighting the good fight against hate” over at derpibooru, on twitter, in the media and in general.

Disagreement is at time good and is quite often health for our own survival and growth as human beings. Actual argument, like the ancient Greeks and other great thinker past and present, who presented an argument and their points, then allowed others to do the same. That’s how you exchange ideas and build bridges between people.

“I may not agree with [person] but I (can) respect them and/or their view.”

Respect is earned not given. Nothing in life is ever free.

My Little Opinion:  
Echo Chambers Are Magic
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I took some more tests in that one site. I’m highly autistic:full  
Didn’t really tell me anything I didn’t already know.  
full And I’m a Gynophile.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full  
I tend to look at people’s mouths when they talk just because that’s what’s moving. I also tend to creep people out by staring intensely at their eyes, so I don’t do it often.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Tattoos are ugly. Especially tattoos on women. 99% of people get random tattoos in random places to conform to a society where it is expected of people to get tattoos to be “unique” when getting a tattoo is the most conformist thing anyone can do.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So,awhile ago we all took a look at those tests, and on the autism one there was alot of questions about eyes in movies.  
I actually do have an indescribable aversion to the way Pixar and cgi cartoons in general do eyes.  
Sometimes they look okay,but alot of CGI eyes just look wrong to me.
Adán Druego
Artist -

In Putin’s Russia, government help you bash gays.  
In liberal America, government help gays bash you.

In Past America, whites lynch blacks.  
In current America, blacks lynch whites.

In Old America, everyone hate blacks.  
In New America, blacks hate everyone.

In Old America, white start race riots, rest everyone suffer because.  
In New America, blacks start race riots, rest everyone suffer still because.

In normal world, normal say, gay mental disorder.  
In crazy world, gay say, normal mental disorder.

Yesterday, no able breathe mean they need try harder.  
Today, no able breathe mean they expect you try harder.

In America, Mexican need speak English.  
In Mexico, Aztec need speak Spanish.  
In Canada, always need speak polite.

In city, bird poop on street.  
In San Fransico, person poop on street.

Before, we no ask, you better no tell.  
Today, you tell, we better care.

Before, gay stay in closet.  
Now, gay say straight need be in closet.

In America, Mexicans should learn English!  
¡En México, los indígenos deben aprender hablar castellano!  
In Canada, I’m sorry…  
In Deutschland muß man auf Türkisch reden!

BUT WHY?! SWEET FLUTTERSHY ON A PORCELAIN TOILET! BUTT Y!!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide