2022 Community Collab picture Come join the party Send your oc's over here

Star Wars

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney's new attempt at enticing people to blow $5,000+ on their Galactic Cruiser hotel is a chintzy face painting 'experience'. Upcharged, of course. If you look at the official website for the patterns, you'll see that under half are permitted at the Galaxy's Edge park. And almost none of the patterns that are allowed look like something from Star Wars. They've got some Babylon 5 and Star Trek spotty patterns, and some Guardians of the Galaxy looking stuff, but that's it.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Dex Stewart
Speculation I've seen indicates that it's because guests with certain makeup designs could be mistaken for cast members dressed as aliens. That was one of the promised immersion features for Galaxy's Edge, before they cheaped out and put it behind the Galactic Starcruiser paywall. Only the crappy Star Trek knockoff patterns are allowed because they don't look like Star Wars.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Kenobi series' ending appears to have leaked. It ends on a wet fart, and sidelines Kenobi to make Inquisitor Reva the real hero. Hopefully it isn't true, but the Episode 9 leaks were pretty spot on.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart
Bleated May the Fourth be with you! I like Qui-Gon expression. He just looks like he has had enough and is just done with the day.

@ANoobis
I am not sure this would turn out to be sidelining, depending on who the focus and screen time it could be as stupid as after all this dramatic build up suddenly Reva is good for no reason and is "okay bye".

Also:
she leaves Tattooine and Owen is fully able to comprehend Luke’s importance to the galaxy. He gifts him a T-16 Skyhopper toy Obi-Wan had bought for him; he had previously kept it hidden from the boy.

If these leaks are true that is especially not right.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~