Star Wars

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Disney’s new attempt at enticing people to blow $5,000+ on their Galactic Cruiser hotel is a chintzy face painting ‘experience’. Upcharged, of course. If you look at the official website for the patterns, you’ll see that under half are permitted at the Galaxy’s Edge park. And almost none of the patterns that are allowed look like something from Star Wars. They’ve got some Babylon 5 and Star Trek spotty patterns, and some Guardians of the Galaxy looking stuff, but that’s it.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Dex Stewart  
Speculation I’ve seen indicates that it’s because guests with certain makeup designs could be mistaken for cast members dressed as aliens. That was one of the promised immersion features for Galaxy’s Edge, before they cheaped out and put it behind the Galactic Starcruiser paywall. Only the crappy Star Trek knockoff patterns are allowed because they don’t look like Star Wars.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The Kenobi series’ ending appears to have leaked. It ends on a wet fart, and sidelines Kenobi to make Inquisitor Reva the real hero. Hopefully it isn’t true, but the Episode 9 leaks were pretty spot on.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Bleated May the Fourth be with you! I like Qui-Gon expression. He just looks like he has had enough and is just done with the day.

@ANoobis  
I am not sure this would turn out to be sidelining, depending on who the focus and screen time it could be as stupid as after all this dramatic build up suddenly Reva is good for no reason and is “okay bye”.

Also:  
she leaves Tattooine and Owen is fully able to comprehend Luke’s importance to the galaxy. He gifts him a T-16 Skyhopper toy Obi-Wan had bought for him; he had previously kept it hidden from the boy.

If these leaks are true that is especially not right.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full

I just learned that Mike J. O’Laskey, a martial artist and actor known for 3 Ninjas and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers recently played one of the Tusken Raiders in book of Boba Fett.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
I am not someone that follows actors closely but I will say, sometimes little facts like this are fun. Especially when it from something else you are familiar with.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Obi-Wan isn’t out yet as far as I know, but the both the media and the bait-n-switch actual star of the show are already calling viewers racist. The show is almost certain to suck, given they feel the need to start the propaganda machine pre-emptively.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ANoobis  
>Unfortunately, as previous franchise stars John Boyega and Kelly Marie Tran can attest, the Star Wars fandom has a racist problem tucked into its ugliest corners.  
I also remember us not being allowed to criticize Disney for having Finn be lessened from a proper star roll and some of his main usefulness to the plot being a janitor three times in a row.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
Star Wars fans didn’t have a “racist problem” with Lando, Mace Windu or Chirrut from Rogue One. It’s almost like it’s the bad films in the franchise that get the most criticism.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Agreed. I could concede that, by the nature of our internet, they may have encountered some racist trolls, but honestly, the vast majority of the concern that I ever saw for Finn, even from turbo Fandom Menace types, was how he was sidelined and not used right, not that he was black.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
I actually think Finn is the best bet for the future of Star Wars. Rey is a big blank slate, Poe is a nothing, and everyone else is dead. Finn could even keep Rose around. Maybe a good writer could do something with her. Or they could just drop her. I don’t think it would cause any problems, she’s absolutely forgettable.

Also I just finished the first episode of Kenobi. It was pretty good. I like Book of Boba Fett way better, but there wasn’t anything wrong with Kenobi so far.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
>I actually think Finn is the best bet for the future of Star Wars.  
I actually might agree with you. Finn was the character with the most personality and potential of the sequel trilogy going into it and they could still use that. A cowardly Stormtrooper turning to a good guy was something that had and could still have potential. A Jedi Stormtrooper too.

Also, watched Kenobi, haven’t watched Boba Fett yet save the first episode so I can’t compare them well, but I thought it has been thus far okay though I have some potential issues down the line depending on what they do with certain plot threads.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide