Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
When Rice-A-Roni came out the jingle was very fast and slurred the words together “Rice-A-Roni The Sanfranciscotreat”.
Then some time in the 90s they slowed it down to “Rice-A-Roni The San-Fran-Cis-Co Treat” and I really liked that version.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I remember one of those “judge” shows from the 90s and early 2000s (they still exist). It was Mexican Judge Judy. Some Indian guy who spoke six words of English was on the one case and he kept calling the judge “my honor”. Mexican Judge Judy got pissy and told him not to call her that because in Mexican it sounds like a slur. She then rattled off a long string of monkey chatter Mexican language that to my ears sounded nothing like “my honor” but she’s a fucking narcissist on a fake judge show alternate reality tv cunt, so what do you expect.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Best Quarter of each year (1999-2025)
1999. New Jersey
2000. New Hampshire
2001. New York
2002. Ohio
2003. Illinois
2004. Wisconsin
2005. Oregon
2006. Nebraska
2007. Washington
2008. Hawaii
2009. Puerto Rico
2010. Yosemite
2011. Gettysburg
2012. Acadia
2013. Ft. McHenry
2014. Arches
2015. Bombay Hook
2016. Theodore Roosevelt
2017. Frederick Douglass
2018. Pictured Rock
2019. River of No Return
2020. Tallgrass Prairie
2021. George Washington Crossing the Delaware
2022. Sally Ride
2023. Bessie Coleman
2024. Mary Edwards Walker
2025. Vera Rubin
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Did some back of the envelope calculations. Running off a couple basic assumptions:
  1. Episodic memory doesn’t fully kick in until about age 4, so we can discount the first three years.
  2. Each year is subjectively 1/x the length of the first full year, with x = how many years after the first full year (so age 5 is 1/2 the subjective length of age 4, age 6 is 1/3 the subjective length of age 4, etc.)
  3. Higher novelty lets us fudge with numbers a little
Going off of that, by time you reach age 18 (you can fudge it up to 21) half of your subjective life is already over if you live to be 100. By time you reach age 37-40 3/5 of your subjective life is over.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@UrbanMysticDee
All those states +14 (NJ appears on the list of quarters twice, so I picked Colorado and Montana because they add up to 14) gets you to 262 electoral votes. To get 270 just needs 8 more, so Kentucky. That’s how you win with none of the gross southern states.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
  1. Kentucky is still kind of a southern state.
  2. Maryland is below the Mason-Dixon line, so it’s technically a southern state
  3. How dare you insult Florida!
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Twiface
That’s the “old” south. The Missouri Compromise changed the south to be below 36°30′ North + Virginia.
Floreda? There’s nothing there except NASA. I was thinking of where to deport all the undesirables and I was thinking Mississippi, but Floreda’s climate is so atrocious, if not for air conditioning it would be unlivable by human beings. We should have let the Indians keep it.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
That’s the “old” south. The Missouri Compromise changed the south to be below 36°30′ North + Virginia.
Plus Missouri itself, Kentucky, and every existing slave state east of them.
Floreda? There’s nothing there except NASA.
They also have Wawa.
And oranges.
And weird-ass cults.
Florida is basically Southern California with 90% less cringe. I’m going back in six months.
I was thinking of where to deport all the undesirables
Bury them all in a landfill in New Mexico.
Posted Report
Twiface

Princess of Kirinposting
Atari already did that in 1984 regarding the landfill.
Where do you think I got that picture of a landfill in New Mexico?
Oh and about the undesirables how about back to where they hail from for the most part?
No, I meant burying the undesirables in the landfill.
Or, if that landfill is full, make another one. In New Mexico, or some other desolate location.
In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.
They shall be returned to where they came from, which is the ground.
Anonymous #6A1E
@Twiface
>Man Came from dust of the ground of Earth
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
I don’t think so, lel.
Humanity is not all one,
race is not a social construct by most means.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I remember a comments section on a video I didn’t watch because it was over an hour long. When did that happen? Videos used to be 10 minutes, then 15 minutes, then they grew to be 20, 40, 60, now 90 minutes long of just people talking. It’s not like a movie, it’s just some rando talking about something so as to fill an ass boring hour and a half.
People were talking about something, I don’t know, but there was this one prick who seemed genuinely retarded because (s)he didn’t understand what the function of a comments section or a message board was even though they’ve been around for decades.
Someone left a comment on the video (it was a prog video about how the more woke something is the better). Someone left a absolutely normal, calm, collected, emotionally neutral comment and this retard replied “smug noises, you’re totally furious! It’s so easy to trigger conservatives!”
The person replied “I’m not a conservative, I’m just leaving a comment in the comments section.”
The retard replied to the reply “smug noises, Coming back for more! You’re really super triggered!”
There’s no appropriate way to end this so I’m just going to end it here.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide