Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
For over a year I thought the asshole neighbor cunt wife went outside all crazy hours of the night and said something that sounded like “ha” and turned the porch light on.
Nope. I was outside when the snow melted and I heard the voice clear as day. It’s a female robot voice that says “Hi”. It’s motion activated. The light comes on and the voice speaks every time the cat sets off the motion detector.
For over a year I thought the wife just never slept because the light would come on and the voice would play like every other hour throughout the night and all this time it’s the cat.
When you think about it, what’s the utility of an alarm that gets set off 20 times a day by a cat? That’s just as bad as the other motion detector that turns the stadium lights on every time the wind blows the trees.
And either these people were robbed by the people who installed the alarm, because they were robbed a couple days later, or they committed insurance fraud because someone “broke into” the house, knew exactly where to go, “stole” a few specific pieces of jewelry, and then left within minutes without taking anything else of value. That’s fishy as hell.
Anonymous #6A1E
           _-====-__-======-__-========-_____-============-_
         _(           )   )           / ___|====     ====|_ 
|       (             )    )      /                   |    | 
| | (_ ) _) | ( ) |
|-/ | (___|__|__|
)/ | (
) |
| | _____ ______ |
| ( |
____________________________/ |_/
| | ________________________________________________ |_/
| | | | |
|__|__| |__|
|_ ___|
| __|
_| _| -
| -| -
| / -

| | -
| .| -

[ / | _-
| / | __–/
| | | __–/
/ / |-
-/
| -/ | | ––
| – _| _| -
|— __| / -
| | |/ /
|
]
/ |
] Welcome to the USS Enterprise
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
I have two cans of stew.
One is “beef stew”. It is made from beef.
The other is “irish stew”. Is it made from irish people?
Anonymous #6A1E
The lady who wore the Raspberry Beret in the song by Prince was named “Cynthia.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide