Pokemon Discussion

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Dex Stewart  
Also two up coming Bug Trainers are going to be good for you lower level Pokemon the first one will use a Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna**, and Metapod** the second one will use just Caterpie and Metapod*.

• denotes that they only know Harden.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@coolmaster43232  
That’s helpful. I just finished my eleventh video. Got some of my Pokemon up a few levels,and I finally bought some antidotes and said things that will ruin the family-friendliness of my channel. Lol
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Dex Stewart  
I’m going to have to ask you to please spoiled and watch your language. We are trying to be all inclusive, you are going to hurt someone’s feelings.

That being said, do you know a fun fact about vaporeon?
coolmaster43232

@Dex Stewart  
Nice I’ll have to see when it’s up. Note that near another Youngster Trainer there’s a berry that can be obtained as well as near the Pokemon Center on Route 4 there found in a dark spot in the grass or ground. Also can’y wait until you can get the VS Seeker this thing is really super useful it is obtained from a women in the Pokemon Center of Vermilion City. Also I hope you plan on teach your stater Ice Beam the earliest this could happen is Celadon City since you can get the TM from the game corner but it cost 4000 coins to get. Also the you should also try to get the Yellow Flute from the Celadon City game corner as it’s an infinite use Confusion Healing item. Another note is somewhere in Celadon City a man will give you the coin case which allows you to buy and collect coins for the game corner.
coolmaster43232

Training a Sunkern in HeartGold I’m just glad I have a Yellow Flute in the game so I can get rid of confusion that these Zubat’s keep inflicting on me.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@coolmaster43232

@Acres  
Back in red or yellow,I actually bought one. I got it up to level 88. My yellow copy was buggy and my game deleted itself,red ended up constantly glitching and freezing. Silver was struck by lighting. It still works but the battery was dead.
coolmaster43232

I love description of the Spelon Berry’s in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
So spicy is the Spelon Berry that, Fire type or not, Pokemon will try to breathe fire after eating a single one.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide