Viewing last 25 versions of post by coolmaster43232 in topic Pokemon Discussion

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/pokemon-discussion?post_id=35922#post_35922
)  
Nice I'll have to see when it's up. Note that near another Youngster Trainer there's a berry that can be obtained as well as near the Pokemon Center on Route 4 there found in a dark spot in the grass or ground. Also can'y wait until you can get the VS Seeker this thing is really super useful it is obtained from a women in the Pokemon Center of Vermilion City. Also I hope you plan on teach your stater Ice Beam the earliest this could happen is Celadon City since you can get the TM from the game corner but it cost 4000 coins to get. Also the you should also try to get the Yellow Flute from the Celadon City game corner as it's an infinite use Confusion Healing item. Another note is somewhere in Celadon City a man will give you the coin case which allows you to buty and collect coins for the game corner.
No reason given
Edited by coolmaster43232
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/pokemon-discussion?post_id=35922#post_35922
Nice I'll have to see when it's up. Note that near another Youngster Trainer there's a berry that can be obtained as well as near the Pokemon Center on Route 4 there found in a dark spot in the grass or ground. Also can'y wait until you can get the VS Seeker this thing is really super useful it is obtained from a women in the Pokemon Center of Vermilion City. Also I hope you plan on teach your stater Ice Beam the earliest this could happen is Celadon City since you can get the TM from the game corner but it cost 4000 coins to get. Also the you should also try to get the Yellow Flute from the Celadon City game corner as it's an infinite use Confusion Healing item. Another note is somewhere in Celadon City a man will give you the coin case which allows you to but and collect coins for the game corner.
No reason given
Edited by coolmaster43232