Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@UniE  
To add to Barhandar’s post, there’s also the way their ads were exclusively for furbooru for a month or two (at least; that’s around when I stopped paying attention to the site). They were pushing it super hard, and that combined with the contents of the admin discord leaks shortly before gave the sense that they were wanting to eventually merge the two.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

Then Derpibooru admins got jealous of it and rushed its implementation on Derpibooru without talking to anyone
You don’t have to mention that last part when it’s assumed by default.

@Anonymous #428A  
Probably both, given their retarded wokeshit stance on futa.

@TeamBlueplant  
Because it means distinctively fat ass, butt grab and especially flat chest, and they’ve already caught a 88-regiment-sized amount of flak for getting rid of pun-boob tags.

@Anonymous #644B  
That isn’t a problem, that’s a consequence of being a booru, and a good one at that because a few staff can’t make sure ALL images are tagged properly and uploaders (artists in case of galleries) are complete idiots.

@Officer Hotpants  
That as well. Really did not help them, though.
Anonymous #7590
@TeamBlueplant  
Related to tags, some people don’t know how to tag properly when uploading an image, they put a bunch of tags that are not necessary to the image itself or “op is starting shit” just to bait and cause derail in comments.

Just make sure to add the main tags such as gender, form, race, artist’s name and canon/oc character.

About Seb, I doubt he knows this site or the other 2 altboorus unless someone uploads bait images against him but he totally belongs in FB with his friends, sharing and commenting his art that makes him “special”. After all, we mostly saw how reacted in Derpi when he couldn’t stand criticism and started shitting on people who try to make sense about his posts or behavior.

@Officer Hotpants  
It’s been a while since I haven’t seen an ad promoting Furbooru in Derpi.
Anonymous #518C
I want them to merge maybe that would make them destroyed themselves some derpy user are not fun about a derp furby merge.
Anonymous #ED1B
@Anonymous #518C  
The two sites will never merge since ownership is different even if the owners are friends and works together on both sites.

Derpibooru is owned by TSP  
Furbooru is owned by Meow and Fleetfoot
Anonymous #6C76
they put a bunch of tags that are not necessary to the image itself or “op is starting shit” just to bait and cause derail in comments.

>implying this isn’t usually pretty appropriate
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #6C76  
True, it all depends on the user and how ajusted is in the booru.  
And other times they’re images barely tagged and you’ll see comments as “op learn to tag” or “fucking tag correctly bro”.

Also in other news. I’ll be damned, you all mentioned Seb a while ago and now he’s back to Derpi for the 3rd time, new account and posted images from hours ago.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #ED1B  
Except TSP decides jack shit, he just has the keys to the server hardware and domain - meow has the software and database, i.e. it makes furpi merger more likely to consolidate power in the hands of Psycho Tranny & Co, not less.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #518C  
There is a video of Chris Chan mentioning the benefits of having a MLP toy in 2007, he was the first. I’m too tired to go looking for the link now. To be fair, not sure if that is the best way to classify current conditions.
Anonymous #428A
It’s only recently I realize the whole “If you draw Aryanne you must be a Nazi” is nothing more than projection.
Anonymous #6C76
“Trans fats” would be a good descriptive term for obese people who “identify as” fit and slender.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
If you want to see absolutely hilarious squirming to the tune of “YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS IS DIFFERENT”, pick someone who blabbers that but does some horrible shit himself (e.g. hermaeus with his female genital mutilation fetish) and accuse them of wanting to perform said horrible shit IRL.

@Anonymous #6C76  
Trans fats are double plus ungood though, you must only drink 100% trans fat free soilent while eating 100% trans fat free cicadas.
Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #428A  
I even see plenty of nsfw aryanne pics in Derpi with a generous amount of likes and part of dislikes, kinda like with the Trixie is trans images.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
I’m just amazed it took me this long to figure out the relation between ‘artist draws propaganda -> artist supports arson theft fratricide, artist draws pride shit -> artist’s entire personality is being a fag/tranny, therefore, in their minds, artist draws nazi horse -> artist is a Nazi’

It’s pretty simple logic, if completely retarded.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #428A  
“Anything you do must be an endorsement of your beliefs, because everything I do is an endorsement of my beliefs (except in the cases where I am being a blatant hypocrite, like xerxes example up above)”.  
It’s pretty simple logic, if completely retarded.
Baby logic, basically.

@Anonymous #7590  
The non-patricipating users of derpi are fine. Just like they’ve been a year ago, with propaganda shit getting masses of downvotes while actually good pictures don’t.
Anonymous #6C76
@Anonymous #428A
I even see plenty of nsfw aryanne pics in Derpi with a generous amount of likes and part of dislikes, kinda like with the Trixie is trans images.

Derpi mods: “Fuck Nazis!”

Also Derpi mods: “NOT LIKE THAT”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide