Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #1B8E
@Adan Druego  
I can’t quite put it into words, but there’s just something wrong about a smut artist trying to get political with their work.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Tsp: Hey guys, quit it. Hey! I said quit it! Stop! STOP IT!! STOP DOING THINGS THAT I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING ALREADY!!!!
Then: Rage Thread Lock

I mean that basically what it looks like to me. It’s no wonder why after seven more years, he’s become the thing he is today.

TSP = Tyrannical Spiteful Petty
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

@Anonymous #1B8E  
That what happen when you’re a autistic person who spend soo much time on Twitter. You will slowly become a Useful Idiot, and you’re reward at the end of it is getting line up against the wall.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Zaknel  
Like it happened nearly a decade ago. Just TSP acting like a retard and stealing the spotlight from something that might have looked dumb on its own otherwise again.
Anonymous #5F71
@Zaknel  
Ciaran’s rape story is more beliveable because it at least explains his obsession with always being in total control of everything and never allow anyone else to get any kind of advantage against him.
Anonymous #FC74
@Zaknel  
Don’t be stupid. It’s not like the server costs tens of thousands per month to run. Even if they completely ran dry I’m sure a couple admins could fit the $700 bill easily or get creative in other ways to keep the site from going under. Based on the numbers just from patreon they probably have like a year or two banked plus whatever they get now to buffer it for a while.
Anonymous #5F71
@Officer Hotpants  
Oh.  
Well, given Ciaran’s backstory, that sounded like something he could have said for real.

Semi related, but that happened to a friend of mine who flatlined during an operation and had to be reanimated. He has been cracking jokes about it whenever he gets the chance.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

@Zaknel  
After Understanding how much it take Yiff.Party to maintain it site. I’m guessing that it does take financially around the $300-$500 marked per month to maintain a hosting site like Derpibooru. Plus more to pay for their moderators, if you can even called it “moderation” and more like free volunteers. But that just me guessing…

But it is funny for them to use a service they themselves dismissed as a platform hosting “Fascists.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide