Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Level 26
@Zaknel  
They’re just picking people up to replace lost admins, which can only be those that agree with them, don’t care about the politics and will follow the rules, don’t understand, easy to boss around etc. No wonder they pick people who don’t know the site’s functions, because why would they care about the forums and outrage if they don’t know enough about the site to begin with?
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
So a friend warned me about some annoying derpi members were shitting on me on their “Vent” thread and of course the mods aren’t nowhere to be seen despite their own rules stating that callouts are forbidden.  
Also “I’ve changed, I’m a nice boy now, where is my second chance” must be the saddest example of lack of awareness fom a malicious manchild who keeps grudges for years because he can’t accept he’s not the center of the universe and can’t cope when he’s reminded he’s nowhere as nice or likeable as he thinks he is.
Zaknel
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ezekiel 33:11
I still find it funny that Ciaran put words in Northern’s mouth, yet when he pointed out that Ciaran had to be lying, he instantly left, claiming that his wording was horrificly twisted.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I like to point out the absolute power move Marker pulled by uploading hundreds of Braeburn pics RIGHT after a post about him removing his pics on a image site with nazis.

👍
Anonymous #0744
@acres  
Praise Ponybooru for diverse images allowed and the uploaders that used scripts to export all the content of DB.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Officer Hotpants  
I’ve gone back through other comments he’s made,he doesn’t seem to know when people are joking.  
I thought I had an issue with humor, imagine what it’d be like if I were this guy.  

This is art I made and I will not be mocked because it’s validity cannot be argued!!  
If you’re gonna post on the internet you have to have a thick skin,learn to laugh at yourself.
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
This might be a little tangential, but you guys remember Hermaeux Xerses, and how he was screaming bloody murder back over on Derpi’s forums when all that shit went down?  
Turns out he never stopped screeching over on Twitter, either, even though he’s managed to get his main account suspended!  
full  
full  
full  
Some say I might be being too harsh, but I reckon he deserves it. This shit is too Celestia-damned funny!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide