Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Clearly the op who uploaded this wasn’t satisfied of his thread about readdressing the nazi problem from a few days ago, and people called out his bs straight away when they dug up more info about him.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
See, this kind of stuff just seems childish to me because I used to be like this when I was a teen. I had an extreme hate boner for the cops and for anyone deemed a white supremacist, and basically acted like what present day antifa members act now. But then I grew up, went to college, got a little more educated on human history, how the police force operates, how propaganda is spread, and here I stand now a better man who doesn’t have the emotional tenacity of a teenage girl.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Dex Stewart  
Report them, for trolling purposes, for their alignment with white supremacism and failure to bash the fash and see the image magically restored (or, far more likely, you banned because they’d rather rugsweep everything and pretend it doesn’t stink to high hell).
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
@Dex Stewart  
I’m not suprised of seeing Derpibooru taking some things too serious a meme, or even a simple opinion. If you try to upload an image with a sensible theme for the administration, you get an instant ban. Beign less tolerant that the Twitter comunity is a new record. We should congrat the mods for that new level, LOL.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Dex Stewart  
That’s what it’s always been, just a few people, like four, throwing tantrums because… okay, honestly I don’t know what the point behind their misbehavior was, since I wasn’t actually paying attention.

Wootmaster, Dilarus, TSP, Ciaran etc.: Many antrums were thrown that day.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide