Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Zaknel  
This may not be the appropriate thread to talk about story writing, so sorry to the mods in advance. But that quote demands a comment because I am so utterly flummoxed by how utterly dense it is.

What the hell does he mean “Every ending is disappointing, because it’s the end”? Did he just grow up watching shows that were badly written, and didn’t have satisfying conclusions? Did he only watch those exclusively, to the point that he thought all stories are this way?

Or is he just implying that people are so irrationally emotional that they mistake the inevitable melancholy and sense of loss when you see a show you loved come to an end, with some misguided sense of anger at the show’s ending being of poor quality?

Because that latter explanation is so utterly stupid, I cannot even imagine how anyone other then the most thirsty of MLP Writer Simps could possibly use this to explain the overall feelings of disappointment with the show’s rushed ending and loose ends left open.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
I know every major fandoms have their share of those “special people”. But for some reason fandoms that involve talking cartoon animals, and shows that tout “progressive ideals” tend to be magnets for the worst of the toxic crowds. The most heinously condescending, austistic, childish, and entitled.

And yes. I use autism as an insult.  
Deal with it!
Anonymous #B19F
@FeatherTrap  
I couldn’t agree more with you.  
“Every ending is disappointing, because it’s the end” sounds like a excuse for poor writing, and I’m sure I’ve seen a lot of good ending to some show or movie.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #B19F  
Shows with good finales:  
Digimon,all the seasons have decent finales.  
M* A* S* H*  
Spider-Man 90’s cartoon  
Freakazoid  
Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy  
Beavis and Butthead  
Futurama (multiple times)  
She-ra and the Princesses of Power  
Clone Wars  
Individual Power Rangers seasons who’s finales I’m fond of:  
Zeo,Turbo,In Space,Lost Galaxy,Lightspeed Rescue,Time Force,Wild Force,Ninja Storm,RPM
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Parallel Universe)

Pomegranates :P
@Anonymous #7590
Shylover and his pal Flutterlover only used that place to remind everyone about their rage, depression and how they wanted to kill themselves and take the world with them at least five times per week.
Have they mellowed out, or are still doing it after all of this time?
Because I don’t remember them doing anything else outside of that.

Sometimes I wonder if they’re the same people.
Patachu
Artist -

oh no
@Sapphie  
@Anonymous #428A  
Like, the symbol she carries is more important than herself and her presence. I’ll never get that either and I doubt about the sincerity of these anons here, what are their goal, what do they really want other to say «see? This is censorship, show your CM go ahead» and if we do, they will hurry to brandish that group pic in the social media «Behold, nazi horses! We are offended!»

@Anonymous #B19F  
It always derails into «X is better than Y but Z is based so you have to pick one» and more like «sweet we have four boorus, now there must be only one so fight to death and hate eachother!»  
I still lurk in this thread for discussing the boards development and keep an eye on these. I don’t know about you but when I read some questions, sometimes it just doesn’t feel right. There are obvious trolls, and there are less obvious ones.

@NorthyDreams  
This. Artists have rights depending the role and the purpose of each site. Some are raw archival, others are more community or creative-orinted. Ponyb don’t have to align to some imaginary ‘standard’ neither any other.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
Well, even if it would take the posters here as ebiv nazis it ain’t saying the fandom is completely evil or overrun which is better for the community not running into hot water I guess.  
It’s important to note that the brony fandom is highly misunderstood, and it is not inherently racist or white supremacist; the majority of members of the fandom are simply fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Members of the community have also rallied to raise money for the victims with various GoFundMe campaigns circulating on social media. Yet the shooter’s social-media presence has drawn renewed attention to a disturbing trend within the community, which has been infiltrated by far-right forces since its beginning.

The fandom aspect has mainly been a side show of so far and hopefully it stays that way.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Zaknel  
WootMaster is at it again…

Clearly, if one Applejack fan murders people then there’s an existential threat to society, like a gendered public restroom to a woke Twitter user.

But let us think about this in general terms. Bad person liked ponies equals bad fandom community of murderers, right?

So, misbehaving black whining on Twitter about the normal people getting sick and tired of its bad behavior after having tolerated it for long enough. Now, add a race of people, blacks, constantly misbehaving in society, then whining about how the other more civilized races are getting sick and tired of them causing problems for everyone else. Then bad blacks get violent with law enforcement and threaten the lives of innocent non-blacks forcing officers to use deadly force to protect the innocent from the criminal. Then many black go rabid and destroy everything in sight… Literally starting off with their own community’s area.

So, bad pony fan means nazi problem.  
Bad black Twitter nobody means minority group of black pony fans problem.

Clearly, we need to unite, because we have an obvious black problem.

Blacks Have No Home Here

We need to stop the black bronies before they cause 2 Terabytes worth of damages to booru servers. Just wait eventually wootmaster will be buying million follower user accounts on Stormfront, Parler, Trump 2024 and Ponybooru. All which have under 0.0008% Sub-Saharan Black User bases.
Anonymous #A543
Clearly, we need to unite, because we have an obvious black problem.
Blacks Have No Home Here

Lol, don’t act like you speak for the site  
idk if you’re pushing the angle to make fun of the retards over at twitter, or if you genuinely believe that, but if it’s the latter you need to stop acting like there’s an “us”. We’re here to enjoy cute pony, not to band together for whatever stupid reason lmao
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide