Community Collab Image 2024 This year's collab has begun! Post your submissions here

Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
New Dem scare tactic is to associate Trump with chaos.
But you know the thing about chaos?
It’s fair.
Meanwhile the Dems are the party of DEI racism and sexism, so who’s the better choice?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Fleur de Lis
All but the last 20 minutes. Putin goes on a rant for the first 30 - 40 minutes or so on Russian and Polish history. Sometimes Tucker gives goofy faces because, I think, he has nothing better to do because Putin just keeps talking and not getting anywhere.
Tucker hyped the interview for days and I was very disappointed.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Jackson said Biden is ‘not even the same person’ he was during the Obama White House years
“Go back and look at the videos from whenever he was first vice president and compare them to now. It’s not even the same person,” Jackson added. “He’s got some serious issues. I’ve been saying that for a long time. Now the report says that — the special counsel report came out and said exactly that. That was a special counsel appointed by the Biden DOJ, and they’re saying the same thing that I and many Americans have been saying for a long time now.”
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I live in a “majority-minority” county (Indians make up the largest group at about 30%) in a state that’s been Democrat controlled for 40 years and yesterday was only the second time in the past 5 years I’ve seen someone with a Biden sticker.
Meanwhile, I’ve seen Trump signs all over for years, and one veteran even flies his American flag upside down for several years now.
No one fucking likes Biden really, some people just lie to themselves convincingly enough to make themselves believe that they do.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@UrbanMysticDee
The only people who genuinely like Biden are middle class white boomers who have voted Democrat their entire lives.
There aren’t that many of them, but they DO exist,
Most of his support comes from blacks (who associate him with Obama) and people who want to cockblock Trump (which is the rest of the Democratic base).
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Trump’s doctor said Trump was the healthiest person to ever be president.
Biden’s doctor said Biden obviously has cognitive decline and that it poses a serious problem.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@Zaknel
I suppose that’s a good thing, although I doubt there are enough votes in the Senate to actually remove him from office.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
That’s the second sentence in the Declaration of Independence (we were constantly told for years that Thomas Jefferson was an atheist, not a Christian).
Twiface

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
(we were constantly told for years that Thomas Jefferson was an atheist, not a Christian).
I had heard that he was a ‘deist,’ which is sort of a halfway point between the two.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Twiface
That may have made more sense.
But like it says, Honecker was responsible for military and security issues at the time.
So he organised the construction that Ulbricht had ordered.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay

Palestinians still think he’s an infidel who will go to Hell for not being a Muslim. Burning himself alive to them is just a preview of his eternity.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide