Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #0847
@UrbanMysticDee
I would almost bet that amount that many are saying he got it from Putin since they have no other option then to cope he is not actually a broke loser like they need him to be.
Anonymous #0847
@Twiface
It shows he probably is more rich then people think if not cashed in favors from behind the scenes. People forget he was a huge benefactor to a lot of democrats and celebrities. We will see if some suddenly stop whining about him come Autumn.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@Anonymous #0847
The democrats have spent the past 8 years doing everything they can to destroy or otherwise cockblock him. I don’t think they care about how much money he donated in the past.
We will see if some suddenly stop whining about him come Autumn.
I’ll eat humble pie if this actually happens, but until it does I will persist in the belief that Neema Parvini and his fans are delusional.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Bird flu is the new coof. It’s in Texas already and it’s starting to kill livestock and the first human case has just been reported. They couldn’t stop Trump through forcing Nimarata in with open primaries, they couldn’t stop him with lawfare with the half trillion dollar bond, so they’re going to invent a new plandemic, lock everything down, illegally change the laws to allow for infinite mail in ballots, and then “fortify” the election through ballot printers at 3 AM.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m not trying to spread “conspiracy theories” or anything, but isn’t it the least little bit suspicious that every time, EVERY TIME, a witness in a major crime that will take down very powerful people, or an investigative journalist, or a whistleblower dies from suicide EVERY TIME hours beforehand they tell multiple people “If I die I didn’t commit suicide.” What are the odds that ALL of them will say they’re not committing suicide and then go on do do so in extremely suspicious and improbable ways with multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head or broken necks from braided toilet paper?
Amagan

@UrbanMysticDee
It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s a well-known fact.
The problem is that none of these people know how to set up dead man switches that release the evidence from a secured source if they’re bumped off.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Japan is over. Rather than turn their nation into a robot (which would be the most Japanese thing ever) they’ve decided to “culturally enrich” themselves with 800,000 Nigerians plus other foreigners.
Lemme get this straight (gay), You have Japan, the third largest economy in the world, with some of the most advanced technology the world has ever seen, probably the safest country on the planet with a crime rate so low that the police have taken to carrying groceries for old ladies because they have no policing to do, decides to import people whose only accomplishment is genocide, piracy, environmental destruction, and indolence in order to replace Japanese workers who are aging out? You take the laziest, lowest IQ, most violent people on the planet, who have accomplished nothing in 100,000 years, and reproduce like the plague, where one person works to support four able-bodied adults who are just so goddamn lazy they refuse to do anything but sleep and eat, and you expect importing nearly a million of these people will fix your own labor shortage?
How the fuck does that make any sense?
Just as an aside, we keep hearing how it’s impossible to deport a million people, but apparently it’s super easy to import a million people.
As an aside aside, the average IQ of Japan is 106, the highest in the world. The IQ of Nigeria is 67, 3 points below mental retardation. 50% of the country is literally retarded. That’s not hyperbole, that’s medical fact.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide