Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@FeatherTrap  
Trying to link it to “trumpism” as well

Though I fully expect this will be more of a liberal to progressive line of attack. Lot of the more hardcore leftites and some SJWs I’ve seen kind of like this.
FeatherTrap
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@TheBridge  
Are you surprised? They’ll always have the ghost of Trump around, hell they straight up invented the term “Trumpism” to keep it around for scapegoat purposes.

Trumpism means nothing, it doesn’t exist outside of the fevered media narrative. The force that made everyone come together behind him was the fact that he was a nationalist and a populist, an avatar of that old-fashioned Americana that the progressives view as the devil incarnate.
RD8K
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants  
Takes like these are the reason people started questioning the JQ. Every time their something that fucking over the corrupt billionaires for once. They have to insert themselves into it and make it about them. It make people question the ethnicities of who run these corrupt hedge funds. That get bailout from people taxes and push for identity politics to hide their antics of screwing over the small guy.

full

full
Anonymous #372F
@Officer Hotpants  
Discord has the same problem derpi has, but on a far grander scale.  
@FeatherTrap  
Yep. Anything that proves dangerous to the democrats and their concerns for the globe rather than their own damn country is going to be paraded around as the “trumpism” they’ve spent four years fabricating in an effort to discredit them.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Anonymous #372F  
They came up with “Trumpism” because they’re terrified of people saying they’re “nationalist”.

Nationalism is the real N-word, just look at how the media reacts to it. People can describe themselves as ‘Trumpists’ a thousand times and they barely bat an eyelid, but Trump called himself a Nationalist on TV one fucking time and they acted like the skies where falling.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@RD8K  
I’ve been talking about this for years and leftists are so fucking stupid. Race is now, has always been, and always will be a distraction. Every time the elite make us focus on race it’s to distract us from the only war that has ever mattered, which is the class war. They don’t get it. My last book and my new book talk about this extensively.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
full  
They are absolutely seething. It’s time for G*mers to rise up and take back what’s rightfully ours from those nepotism driven trust fund babies.
Wingnut

Funny. I was minutes away from signing up to the RobinHood trading thing, then I saw articles, posted minutes ago, how they didn’t like their hedge fund buddies getting screwed, so they shut down trading in GameStonks stocks.

What timing.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
What would happen if there looks to be a red wave in 2022:

Ballot printer go brrrrr!

Does anyone wish to contest the election?

“Conservative” SCOTUS: LOL! Imma stick to my principles and not legislate from the bench. See Ya suckas!

Republican in Congress: Actually…..

Idiots in costumes storm the capitol

Republicans in Congress: ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNIFIER JOSEPH R. BIDEN, JR.!
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #372F  
I hate that woman so much. But not for the reasons one might assume. Every now and then she’ll say or do something genuinely intelligent, and then every god damn time she’ll torpedo it by following up with something retarded soon after that more than negates whatever she said or did. It’s frustrating because it’s like there’s a competent person buried somewhere deep in there but they’re so deep down that there’s no hope of finding them before they expire. All we can do is listen to the occasional shout echoing up from the depths.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
I kinda want Joe to end up getting impeached just because it would incredibly funny. Are they still attempting to impeach Trump by the way?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide