Big Bad Politics!

Anondroid

New and Semi-Improved
every country in the world secretly shipping dog eating lunatics to disguise themselves as Mexicans and get caught crossing the boarder so they can get a sex change in an American prison
If this claim were true, it would be only marginally more bizarre than the fact that so-called ‘sex change operations’ exist at all. Maybe it’s a, well, weird thing to say in a public debate, but then the advocates and practitioners of these ‘sex changes’ need to account for why they’re even performed in American prisons (or anywhere, really) in the first place. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@BikerDash
Some people on Derpi were posting proudly about wanting to have it paraded everywhere. And they find the idea of indecent pride parades to be an outlandish idea.
RavenandWritingDesk

@Twiface
It was a counter offensive, Hezbollah attacked first and are now crying like bitches because they got their shit pushed in.
If they didn’t want their kids blown up then maybe they should go out and die on a battlefield like real men instead of cowardly hiding in hospital basements like a bunch of cucks, making an area populated by civilians the arena of battle was entirely their choice because they knew the pussy Westerners wouldn’t have the fucking stomach to fight a war with them there and now their relying on Americans pissing themselves and sperging out at Israel to stop themselves being eradicated.
‘Palestinians’ are the vermin of the Middle East that have been expelled from all the neighboring countries due to their inability to stop murdering people and the only people that like them are Westerners who because of their own white guilt makes it impossible to convince of a brown person doing something wrong.
If the West could find it’s bollocks and just turn Gaza into a parking lot, Yahoo would be out on his ass with no support, by continually propping up all these Russian created terrorist cells in the region you idiots are just keeping him in power.
Goes around calling everyone on the left degenerate child molesting commie scum, gets called weird once and cries like a baby about civility. When did the right in America become so weak?
Anonymous #FA18
@Adán Druego
canadians is a fucked up nation of greedy fascist dwarves. they rent and live in dark cellars and their hospitals and schools have no windows.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Why do has been comedians become political when their careers hit the rocks?
“Audiences no longer laugh at my jokes. I’ve been canceled! Listen to my new podcast where I’m still raking in 6 figures for a gig as I complain about how canceled I am. Brought to you by this sponsor.”
Anonymous #FA18
videvo fight between congregation of daddy Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and daddy Epiphanius I of Ukraine and daddy Patriarch Filaret. and yet the forum faggots said this is not about religion. ignorant scum.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was killed in Gaza. He’s probably already been replaced by another bullet magnet. He was allegedly killed when a tank blew up his shack. They did DNA and dental analysis to determine the pieces of body belonged to him.
Anonymous #7CA5
We all know the truth about Kalama Harris.
white Women wanna get freaky with Black men!
Anonymous #FA18
news is several minutes old, from telegram. Two gypsies, Marcel and Manuil, 17 and 19 years old, raped and stabbed to death a woman taxi driver in the town of Korekino, Chelyabinsk region. There is massive fight now between gypsies and russians. Houses of gypsies have been set on fire. Photos and videos available. So where is urbanmysticdee with his “there are no immigrants in russia” bullshit?
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide