Just Pony Talk

Anonymous #E97F
Someone informed me that horses are, in fact, real creatures. There is still hope for me to find love.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
An officially licensed book stole or traced art work from DeviantArt. I’m pretty sure the original artist wasn’t the illustrator of this book.

Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Wow, Canterlot nobility, huh? You know you’ve made it in Equestria when you have a castle, a fancy title, and a unicorn horn that’s shinier than a diamond-encrusted tiara. But let’s be real, those nobles can be a little snooty, am I right?
And don’t even get me started on the Equestrian government - those ponies are more concerned with their fancy galas and tea parties than actual governance. “Sorry, we can’t pass a budget until the scones are served, darling!”
But then there’s the peasantry - the everyday ponies just trying to make a living and stay out of the drama. They’re the ones who are like, “I just want to sell my apples in peace, okay? I don’t need any government officials poking their noses into my business.” They’re the unsung heroes of Equestria - keeping the economy running smoothly while the nobles and government play their power games.
In conclusion, Equestria is like a big old soap opera, with the Canterlot nobles playing the drama queens, the government playing the clueless rulers, and the peasantry playing the supporting cast who just want to get through the day without any drama. It’s a wild ride, folks - just make sure you grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Fleur de Lis
So in other words: Equestria has the kind of government that’s a functional irrelevancy on any given day of the week as far as the average citizen is concerned.
Can we swap governments please? If nothing else, because I’d prefer it if the incompetent boobs at the top at least knew how to properly dress. XP
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide