We're working on it.

runner2
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Luna - THE LOVE HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Libertatem Noctibus
Just poking in here to say that I’m glad this became a thing. It was always a bit annoying to browse other locations to find some other interesting fanarts that derpi blocked. E621 and pixiv were the main 2 I would check on rare occasions since I had to sift through loads of stuff I simply didn’t care for to find the rare few gems. Now that this place exists I can find all of those interesting things in one location.

Thank you all for this. Just do your best to make it work. :D
Anonymous #F943
We are aware of this issue and are currently working on it, sorry for any shitposting inconvenience
Anonymous #5F54
@Marker  
This is a known issue, and a script is being developed to fix it as we speak. These images should be fixed quite soon. This is also the issue causing filter hiccups listed here.

All future image uploads should not have this issue, but as stated in my link, if you notice any images with this issue with an ID:6350 or greater, let us know! Otherwise it should be fixed quite soon.

-Moderation Staff
Anonymous #0BE5
@runner2  
So do you browse through ‘that’ kind of stuff then? Then I got good news. First, the servers aren’t in the EU I think so ‘that’ stuff isn’t banned and blocked. Second, rule 6 says what it specifically says so in the first place, it should be allowed provided it’s art.
runner2
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Luna - THE LOVE HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Libertatem Noctibus
@Anonymous #0BE5

I generally browse a bit of everything. I just always thought it was odd that Derpi had a couple of those things blocked/banned when several other sites allowed it just fine. If a site is going to be a repository of pony art, I would like it to not be selective about what pony art.
Anonymous #8469
@Lux Arume  
If you’re familiar with custom DNS servers, try changing your browser/routers default DNS server and reload the page.

Your ISP’s default DNS service could be inadvertently filtering resources the website is trying to display?

I don’t know it’s just a shot in the dark
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide