We're shutting down! Read more here

TAG DISCUSSION

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Exhumed Legume  
Done  
@TheGamerPainter  
No need to spoiler it. We’re trying to be sfw, not prude. This isn’t a kid’s website where we need to stay 100% kid-friendly all the time :P

But also, I take it y’all wouldn’t mind if I fixed up the human male on mare tag? The lack of response to my post makes me wanna think “no objections”
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Exhumed Legume  
Same, but then you’d have to deal with annoying tag wars between people claiming a pic is shipping Vs just friendly. Having the original intent at least helps clear those up
Anonymous #086E
@ANoobis  
Pretty sure it’s another redundant tag for snowponies derpitards started using for who knows what reason.
Anonymous #0D93
Not every combination of character and fetish needs a punny name. Those are useless for 99% of characters anyway. No one will bother remembering a specific pun name when they can just type in (futa x) or (ass, x).
Anonymous #0D93
@Anonymous #086E  
Tradition is a shitty excuse. It was tradition for the popular characters. The more obscure characters and combinations don’t need them. It goes beyond mere autism to think up every permutation needing its own special tag, especially when there’s less than a dozen images for certain ones.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide