Ponybooru Moderation Feedback

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ponybooru Users.
Every once in a while, we all should take a look at the Mod Audit Log and then thank the Ponybooru staff for all the work the put into keeping this place running…
And especially for all that they have to endure, tolerate and deal with.
Thank you all.
Also, I’m not referring to any one specific thing in the log, just all the general nonsense they have to cope with, when it does occur.
Essentially, when it rains, it pours.
Posted Report
AlsoSprachOdin

I reported a PM sent by Not-Noxula a few days ago. I see the report has been closed now, but I haven’t received any information about the outcome of it, whether I’m just being an overly sensitive bitch or if something will be done at a later date. I had also asked if I could just block particular users somehow, but I haven’t heard anything about that either.
In the meantime NN has sent more spam my way.
Exhumed Legume
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Weirdo
@2k.bb
Still wish we knew what image that was supposed to be. The it was tagged with “Derpibooru Import” which means it’s also posted there too. I could try and reupload it to see if it would load then.
It was quite easy to find…
Anonymous #297F
Is the mod log used for every moderator action or only for some of them? If the latter, what is the criteria for staff to create an entry there?
I was wondering why >>3413022 (deleted) was removed. The reason on the image page doesnt say much and searching the moderation log for it yields no results.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Anonymous #297F
The image was created without my knowledge or consent. I do not want my oc or my girlfriends oc depicted like that. And as for the abuse of power claim, I consulted all moderators and the owner of the website before I deleted it and we agreed that removing it was justified. I did not just delete the image because I’m an admin.
As for the no mod log, that was on me I just forgot to log it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide