Dupe and Broken Image Reports for Anons

Anonymous #7901
Old uploads:  
I) >>2942938t (merged) II) >>2942939t (merged)

New Uploads:  
I) II)

I) Same resolution except the new is PNG and the old is JPG, but both images didn’t appeared in the duplicate section…

II) Both PNG uploads, except the new one is slightly higher res than the old one.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Anonymous #4C57  
Yeah, in theory it should be working, but I’m guessing philomena devs decided to tune the sensitivity of the automatic dupe checker. It’s detecting a lot less false positives, but we’re also getting a tonne more false negatives (ie pics not being picked up by the algorithm)  
Gonna bitch and moan about it to Zizzy, maybe he can just remove the commit in question.
LinuxPony
A toast - Incredibly based

Code Horse
So there was a change upstream to how philomena processed the thumbnails for transparent GIFs back in September of 2020 but it does not apply retroactively to images that were posted before then. There was a few commits. this was one of them

Could you please regenerate the thumbnails for these images?

>>2757548  
>>2739519  
>>2726248  
>>2624617

(easier for me to post them here then to report them all and explain for each one)
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@LinuxPony  
Went ahead and repaired them. Seems the jaggies were taken care of on the thumbnails but the ‘after effect’ type of visual glitch for a couple remains still. If you notice another batch, feel free to bring them up.

Also if you’d like to use the report function for batch images for any reason (such as this), simply make a single report for one of the images, and include in the report any additional image numbers, instead of making multiple reports. Makes it easier for us to handle that way anyway so we certainly don’t mind.

Or posting here works fine too. Either way.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide