Bug Reporst

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Barhandar  
I mean, I don’t disagree on that. It’s just that it’s not that odd, given that pretty much everything else usess that system when showing size information to users.
Cammera
Artist -

Undesirable
Twitter importing is broken.  
full  
It seems to be broken both here and in ponerpics, but each in a different way. The only working booru is derpi itself rn.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Cammera  
Trying to fetch the image in question directly (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbqDhNLXgAEPR-9.jpg) also results in “no image found at URL provided”. Most likely twatter broke their API again and altbooru code hasn’t caught up (solution: steal it from main philomena repo).

Also. Philomena saves the page contents correctly if you leave it and go back, so PLEASE DISABLE THE FUCKING “THIS PAGE WARNS YOU THAT YOU MIGHT LOSE CONTENT” POPUP.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Barhandar  
Not sure if it’s the twitter API, I think it broke when Ziz yoinked the code for the latest version, a few weeks back. But yeah it’s probably been fixed by now. Afaik we’re waiting for the new server to be deployed before getting any new code updates, though.
Cammera
Artist -

Undesirable
@Sapphie  
It’s not just boorus, I tried a browser extension to reupload images and it couldn’t do it either. My guess is twitter is screwing with scrappers t osave bandwidth.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Barhandar  
I thought it was because twitter is fucking stupid and converts the files into special twitter formats.  
@Cammera  
Yeah, I’ve never been able to get a twitter scraper working. Use one of the nitter domains instead. I don’t know if the booru importer will accept those either, but it’s worth a shot.
Barhandar
Artist -

Can you PLEASE get rid of the completely useless “this page asks you if you want to leave” popup (changing page normally preserves the contents on going back) and fix forced-by-site refresh (e.g. missing rating, uploading too fast) NUKING SAID CONTENTS?

Replication: try to upload an image, change page with data entered e.g. file chosen and tags in, you get the useless popup, agree, go back, all data is STILL THERE.  
Encounter an issue like “you need to wait 10 seconds between uploads” when trying to upload, all data is erased.

Edit: Also, unicode source de-converter is broken, e.g.  
https://chesh-chesh.tumblr.com/post/121083848503/%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%8E-%D1%87%D1%82%D0%BE-%D1%82%D1%83%D1%82-%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D1%82%D0%BE-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%82-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81  
should be  
https://chesh-chesh.tumblr.com/post/121083848503/не-думаю-что-тут-есть-какой-то-контекст-сейчас
Barhandar
Artist -

SVG preview on uploads is broken (displays solid black). Twibooru’s svg previews work fine, so I assume it’s a Philomena problem. Pls fix.
Anonymous #A024
@Napsack  
I tried my pc and it still doesn’t load. Tried Chrome and Edge, tried using wifi and cell data, tried while not logged in, it’s still giving me the same message. If it doesn’t happen to anyone else, I guess it’s just a weird quirk.
Anonymous #1296
Trying to add sauce for an image, got an error “The sitekey for this hCaptcha is incorrect. Please contact the site admin if you see this.” when attempting to claim I’m human equine not a robot.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide