Buttercream
12.20% 5 votes
Blue Fast
9.76% 4 votes

Poll ends . 41 votes cast so far.

Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Wally Worshiper
I should’ve just gone to trade school and became a welder or something useful. Why did I fuck around and accumulate over $60k in student debt trying to chase a STEM education? Wanna become a zoologist? Ok, here’s 3 levels of chemistry and physics you’ll never remember because it has to do fuck all with what the career you’re chasing. Good luck, fucker!
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I don’t see the reason for hating higher education.

Is it a scam? Maybe. However for the job I wanted required a 4 year degree and got me the job I always wanted.

I’m sure just as many people go to college and don’t get a job in their field. That sucks but it’s not the college’s fault you chose a degree in a saturated market.

Is it expensive? Fuck yeah it is. I worked at Walmart in off time and did homework on my lunch break. After 4 years, My student loan was 450 a month. It was hard starting off, but now I don’t even have debt anymore. As per my job, my loans were forgiven and now I can live very comfortably.

Am I lucky one? If you want to put me into a group, yeah. I still don’t understand the hate.

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide