Vent Thread

Anonymous #67B1
I feel like going back to my old city for revenge, camp out in the hills with a high powered .22 and start picking off houses down below.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
I had to handle another art thief who made the usual sob stories and then fake suicide threats to avoid being exposed, under the usual excuse that he was entitled to have some internet fame and blah. I reported, then exposed him as a thief and a manipulator and then moved on to go with my day, then after a few days some friends told me that the guy was a notorious troll, stalker and thief who has been plaguing every art community for almost two goddamn decades.
First of all: yes, he is autist like the usual assholes I have to handle, but he’s also nearly fifty, unemployed, lives with his eldery parents, has zero friends or links to real people, is physically disabled due to his morbid obesity, and became mentally deranged over decades of self imposed isolation (he claims that nobody is worth of his friendship) so he decided on his own that the “normies” owed him their servitude and art pieces so he could be famous and happy like them, and if anyone says “no” he immediately has a meltdown where he screams thathe will kill himself so the other guy would feel guilty for being so mean and selfish, or so he says.
He has been banned from practically every half decent art community and has spent years and years trying to use sock accounts, proxies, new IPS and lies to worm his way back and try to be “famous” at other people’s expenses, never learning a single thing no matter how miserable his life turns over his own bad behavior.
… and I thought I already had seen everything. Man, the things some do for something as dumb and useless as internet fame. I will see if I can find something about him on Kiwi Farms, if only to see what kind of deranged asshole had me on his sight.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@Color Anon
Now that’s just pathetic. Usually I assume those people are just kids who will eventually grow out of it, but if he’s middle aged then he’s hopeless.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
A constant I’ve noticed among autist people is how they believe that important things like talent or stupid things like E-fame work like osmosis and there’s no way to make them understand it doesn’t work like that.
Even when one tries to help them to learn how to create their own art and build a name for themselves, the average autist will get angry and reject the help because “help” implies he has a problem, lacks something or needs to wait before he could get any results, when all what he wants is immediate praise and fame, and they can waste years of their lives trying and failing to get things their own way.
I still think that everyone deserves a chance, but people like this make very difficult to keep that mindset.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
@Color Anon
I think they should certainly be given a chance, but if they insist on being entitled assholes then you can shun them.
But also, that chance doesn’t have to specifically be given by you. If an autist harasses another artist, then he’s revealed himself and you would be justified in shunning him if he has already acquired a reputation.
they believe that important things like talent or stupid things like E-fame work like osmosis
Fame can work like that, though you actually have to bring something to the table yourself for that to work.
But describing it as ‘osmosis’ reminds me of a certain autistic art beggar who believed he could vicariously have sex with his favorite pony by commissioning a self-insert hentai comic.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Twiface
It’s the problem of dealing with sick people who not only lack a sense of right and wrong but also reject any attempt to help them because they don’t want help, they just want free stuff and everyone’s immediate obedience and want all of that right now.
I mean, by now we all know what happens when one says “No” or “Please don’t do that” to that kind of people.
TheGamerPainter
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Pizza Protogen
My mom is slowly dying and it’s stressing my entire family especially me! As of yesterday she had to go to the hospital for the 4th time this month.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
Welp. My dad tells me he’s having IRS issues and we could potentially lose the house in the next couple of months.
On the bright side, it could give me the push I need to finally move to either Las Vegas or Phoenix. I need to get away from this theocratic mudhole!
Twiface

Princess of Kirinposting
I couldn’t go to the park today because it rained heavily all afternoon. It’s only just now clearing up when the day is almost over.
It’s forecast to rain tomorrow too. But maybe I could still go out, when it reaches a high of 54 at 5 in the afternoon?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide