Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Ugh. I hate chatterboxes.
How difficult is to simply NOT talk to a person who already has told them is NOT interested to talk to them because they are NOT pleaseant to talk to?
Worst of all, asking a chatterbox to not talk to you only makes them talk even more about how they WANT to talk to you and how you are obligated to drop everything you are doing and listen to them, and then immediately reply to them because not only they want to talk to you, they also expect you to talk to them even if you don’t want to.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
All social media sites have incestuous relationships with each other.
There are plenty of channers on Discords and plenty of Discords for channers.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart
I hope it was restored quickly and didn’t leave you hanging too long. As someone who unfortunately got a taste of that experience. I can empathize.
@Color Anon
Heavy alt-chan user and this pattern holds true even for the odd bunch of people on the smaller imageboards that I use (including myself). I have gone back and forth on how bad I view it and I think a lot of the hate on it is also from the (rightful) perception of it draining and drawing away activity from the boards themselves. I’d still say Discord can be good for some groups and compared to the horribleness of Twitter it doesn’t seem that every Discord is a 100% awful experience and bad for every website/group that sets up one. What I will say though: It is too ubiquitous (single point of failure) , too used in situations where it makes for a worse experience (like, for anything involving tech support, please give me a forum where I can easily search previous questions) and for those of us like me who haven’t ever set up accounts there I have seen the splits in communities that result when they mostly drift off to Discord and some places can lose what made them special/interesting in the first place.
@Fleur de Lis
@Amagan
I’d probably try to disassemble the monitor to save the little fella (I love Spiders) but, truth be told, painstaking to deal with regardless of what course of action, or even nothing, if you wind up with a dead spider in there. (If anyone tries it, watch out for exposed transformers!)
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
It’s january, you’ve got a 400 square foot lawn, you’ve been blowing that leaf blower for a full hour. Shut the fuck up already. There’s nothing there left to blow.
BikerDash

@Twiface
Having lived in California, I can attest that the drivers there were much better behaved and a whole lot less brain-dead stupid than the drivers here in Maine. Maine drivers are slso incredibly lucky, being able to do some marvelously ignorant shit on the roads and still survive to say, “Hold my Allen’s Coffee Brandy and watch this shit,” the very next day.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Twiface
Hell yeah! 3rd from the bottom!
Shit, I read it wrong because they hide the explanation on the bottom.
No way NJ has the third best drivers. If those maniacs and retards are the best in the nation do the worst drivers, what do they do? Just how much worse are they? Do they not drive on the road at all? Are they drunk all the time? I have a very hard time imagining just how much worse it can get.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide