Vent Thread

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Pffft. Had to deal with more tards stealing my pixel art and demanding payment for “their” work.
The usual hysteria, tears, rage, tantrums, “pls understand” pleas and revenge threats after none of their retarded manipulation attempts worked.
I wonder why it’s always tards. And I mean LITERAL “can’t tell right from wrong, only care about themselves” tards.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Del Taco has good food, but I rarely go there because the only location in my city is in the bad part of town.
Amagan

@𝔅𝔞𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
Yeah, the election is definitely going to be rigged. It was already rigged and just waiting for Biden all the way back in 2020. Guarantee you they’ve already got all the ballots already printed up with his name on them, sitting in a warehouse and just waiting to be counted to declare him the winner again. They’re just waiting until November to make it look official.
Amagan

@𝔅𝔞𝔡𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
Doesn’t really matter. Damn dems are importing millions of illegal aliens to ensure the country will never be right again. However many voters they lose, they’ve got fresh ones lined up to take their place. And these voters will remain unwavering in their loyal to them no matter what.
Seiken
Artist -

Lazy delivery people, hate them. Got a heavy package that should be delivered and the bastard didn’t rang at all. Just left me the note to pick it up myself.
But now i made it the delivery company’s problem again, they got a lazy worker, then they deal with it.
Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
I discovered toreba.net, and I spent a good bit of money on it… I feel ashamed.
Well, I did stop throwing money at it, for now.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide