We're shutting down! Read more here

Vent Thread

Anonymous #C95B
@UrbanMysticDee
I’ve seen those type of articles too. I found one that was about some mysterious necklace some girl had and the story went ON AND ONNNNN making you think there was something evil or deadly in that necklace but nope…it was a wedding ring.
BikerDash
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Yeah… I’m pissed as all cunted fuck off tonight. I was supposed to play tonight. (APA 8-ball match) The team captain had posted the line-up in the team chat. I get to the poolhall. I get settled in and all set up. AND THEN, after the team captain gets there, I get informed that the line-up has changed, and that I’m actually NOT playing.
So I came out for pool FOR NO CUNTED REASON!
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
Applied for a job in Las Vegas a week ago (so I could live there,) but I never heard back from them. Makes it damn near impossible to relocate without more than basic job skills.
Now I think I know what immigrants and refugees feel like.
Amagan

@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Nah man. Immigrants and refugees are being welcomed into the country with open arms by the truckload, and given all manner of financial incentives to come here that they couldn’t possibly find in their own countries. Just look at cities like New York and Chicago that’re working diligently to get them off the streets so they don’t freeze to death in the coming winter, while leaving their own citizens in back alleys without a second thought.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
It seems that pokemon waifu cards are being valued at absurd prices these days. Is a Cynthia card really being bought and sold at $80? Does anyone actually play pokemon tcg anymore or do they just hoard the waifu cards?
You know what? That’s fine. I just remembered that people spend thousands of dollars on those waifu collecting games.
UrbanMysticDee
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Looking at the weather report. You better not send that green shit up to me.
==========
Start literally every other program on the planet: “I have no problem opening in the background so I don’t interrupt whatever you’re doing.”
Starting OpenOffice: “Fuck you, I’m going to open in front of whatever else you’re using and there’s not a damn thing you can do to stop me!”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide