Vent Thread

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I slept in this morning and I took a nap in the afternoon but now I’m tired again.  
I need to stay up for just a few more hours of fun because I’ll probably be pulling a 12 hour shift tomorrow.  
Why does my body do this to me?
Posted Report
BikerDash
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

@Anonymous #FAE7  
It’s not hard at all, as long as you choose to do so.  
Apparently you simply do not want to. Also, the recommendation of filtering it out you’ve very deliberately decided you do not want to do. So, basically, you want everyone else to only post what YOU approve of. Listen up, Buttercup. It don’t work that way. Your tender wittle feelings do not come before someone else’s rights. The posts are 100% within the Ponybooru ToS, therefore, they, the ones who like that art, have every right to post it.  
You have four options: 1) ignore it, 2) filter it. 3) cry like a baby and throw a tantrum, and 4) leave.
Posted Report
Anonymous #FAE7
@BikerDash  
I rather not act like moral degeneracy just doesn’t exist and hide it. Are they allowed to post about it? Yeah. And I’m also allowed to tell you how shit I think your taste is and that you should seek professional help.
Anonymous #C68C
@Twiface  
“Wow, this person makes amazing art. I wonder what else they posted?”  
>check profile  
>also made/reposted trans trixie bullshit  
full
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
What’s the point of writing fanfiction if you’re going to completely change the characters and setting? It’s too common.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide