(Gasps! Shock!) Unpopular Non-pony Opinion Thread!

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@coolmaster43232  
I’m drinking a large glass of crangrape with a little bit of carbonated apple soda (maybe a small shot glass-worth) mixed in as we speak. Rarely drink sodas or even tea anymore; I’m all about juice.

@Acres  
Understandable. It was something of an acquired taste for me. Not in the retarded sense that piss-tasting beverages are forcibly “acquire” but rather in the “eugh. But also sort of yum” sense. It’s particularly useful for blending with other juices. Grape, raspberry, apple. Even melon, though it seems like a difficult balance to strike (had some that were good and some that tasted like overly sweet rot).
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

@Officer Hotpants  
I only drink one can soda a day and switch to juice or water for the rest of the day unless I’m eating any pizza. I finally got to try the watermelon flavored Dew today and it’s not bad it taste just like Jolly Rancher.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@FeatherTrap  
@Acres

Yo, fax. There’s a nice family owned restaurant right down the street from where I live, fantastic food, and I live in NJ. Very good pizza. Not the best I’ve eaten (that was in Baltimore) but still very good.

@Havoc  
I remember when I was a kid there was this truck that came by every Summer that sold Italian ice - the real stuff - and I always got blue and it was blue flavor. I’ve never tasted anything like it since. It tasted like the color, not some fruit or anything. Eventually the guy sold the business and became a teacher.
user7853

@FeatherTrap  
i dont know what you yankees (yes i asumed your nationality, twatter is gona cancel me any minute now) put on your juices and milk to make them more mind-numbing than alcohol
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide