Dream Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

🐲 Chillet 💙
I had a weird dream last night. I don’t remember all of it, just the last bit of it.

In this last portion of the dream, I was back in high school. I was generally messing around on my laptop instead of doing the class work, and the teacher was not very impressed with me.

Then we where called on to do some class presentations, basically we where given a topic and had to argue for the case we where given to the class. After sitting through someone else’s boring speech, I was next and given the subject of Firearms Ownership, of all things. I was put on the spot and asked to convince them to be pro 2A, essentially.

That wasn’t the part that stuck out in my mind though. The part that really burned this into my brain was that I asked the teacher if instead of delivering it in a flat way, I could employ my drama-class tier acting to deliver my speech like an archetypical American huckster/spruiker…which amazingly, they agreed to.

So I started selling my class on gun rights like I was out of an old 50’s commercial, until at the end where I started singing a catchy jingle that ended in a broadway song and dance number about the virtues of owning a gun and self defence….

Yeah, that dream was bizarre.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Had a bunch of dreams last night. I don’t remember any of them though.

Except for one thing. She didn’t interact with anything in the dream, but I saw Princess Luna watching from quite far away.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Had this one dream where I couldn’t see. I don’t know if my eyes were supposed to be shut, or if I was supposed to be blind, but the other senses were quite realistic. I also was clearly in real life identity.

So there was this girl. There was constant physical contact: probably normal amount for casual contact between persons who know each other, but way more than I can tolerate in real life. But at the same time she did not take any breaks from insulting me, she even called me a scarecrow.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I had a dream the other day wherein the Earth was nearly depopulated by some kind of The Stand-like pandemic. In the dream I decided that I was going to take advantage of the situation by becoming the king of Madagascar while everyone else was still paralyzed by shock. For some reason, I took several members of my extended family on my scouting trip. As I was exploring a remote mountain village in the dead of night, my cousin’s kids were being extremely loud and disruptive. I was getting incredibly angry at their carrying on, not because raiders or potential rivals might be alerted to us, but because it was late and my thinking in the dream was that if anyone was still alive, it would be rude to disturb them.

My family visited a few weeks ago from out of state. It’s the first time I’ve seen those kids in about three years, and their behavior did a number on me.
Anonymous #0A7A
Last night, I had a dream of several different things. The earliest part I remember is mainly that of the yellow backrooms, but without the constant buzzing. Then, next thing I remember was the sound of the Megaman Battle Network 4 start screen music while a a few Double Soul forms (First was Aqua Man Double soul from Blue Moon version, the other was from MMBN5; the Number Man form, while another looked like a complete fan-creation,; one that could slash twice, and maybe also the Protoman Double soul) were shown. After that I as in this room with the lights off. The room had a blue tint to it, and had about two windows. ||There were at least two other people in the room with me suddenly, the TV was on, and it was showing some kind of movie or whatever, A rather fat man was putting some beans, rice and a steak in the Microwave for what seemed like 2 or so minutes, after that, he took it out, and ate it not caring that there were some live maggots in his food. I looked away from the screen shortly after he began eating it, during which I heard some very slowed and distorted song. Then, somewhere along the line, there was a short view of people outside walking through a forest/cemetery at dusk. ||
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had a dream that I was walking down a city street at night with some guy. There were several people around, but we were avoiding them. At one point I and that guy become seperated, and I almost collide with one of the other people.

Then the dreamscape vanishes. And I have what I can only call a blank lucid dream. My vision is just black, and my own form does not feel like anything recognisable. I try to summon anything, but fail and quickly wake up.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
A while back, I had a dream about Tobey Maguire’s Peter Parker. He was in a class that was taught by Samuel L. Jackson. Jackson’s character was a conspiracy theorist, and he had a big, white beard. He would use the last few minutes of his class to rant about crop circles, MiBs and things like that, while showing slides or videos. Sonic the Hedgehog existed in this world, and lived in Alaska for some reason, but he was regarded as a myth and people dismissed his existence. One day, Jackson showed a YouTube compilation of captured Sonic footage, but it was all blue streaks and low res footage of people being saved too quickly to catch the action, so the class wasn’t impressed. Peter Parker already worked at the Bugle, so he decided to investigate, and he ended up poking himself with one of Sonic’s quills and gaining super speed. He became a superhero that looked pretty close to Sonic Man from Sonic 2006. He spent most of the rest of the dream trying to keep Samuel L. Jackson from learning that he was the new hero, and at one point he fought Bane.

Sonic never actually appeared as a character.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had a long and silly dream that takes place in Asia.

In the second part, I was participating in a “massive protest” in China. And by “massive protest”, I mean like six people who were standing in the street with garbage bags full of waste paper. The other participants begin emptying the bags and throwing the waste paper onto the street. I am shocked at this behaviour and just walk away.

In the third part, still in China, I am a participant in some sort of behavioural experiment. It’s taking place at a restaurant, maybe. There are three scientists in lab coats, two female who carry out the experiment, and one male who is overseeing. They present me with two nearly identical plates of “food”. I am told to choose one to receive without price, and also told that one would normally be without price and the other would normally have some price. I choose the one that would normally be without price, because by my logical thinking at the time, that means it is twice as much without price. I begin stabbing at this weird worm with eyes looking thing with a single chopstick. Then I remember to use in pair with the other one, and I pick it up that way and eat it. It tastes absolutely awful, but for some reason I want to finish everything on the plate. Then one scientist puts some toothpaste on the chopsticks. I eat that too, and this annoys them.

In the fourth part, I guess I’m crawling all the way to Japan on hands and knees. I have no idea why I don’t just walk. And over land too, which doesn’t make much sense geographically. This is attracting all sorts of attention from TV news crews and the japanese public. I can’t communicate verbally with them, so I explain what I’m doing with charades.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Slept for about ten minutes, and had this dream. I don’t remember the first part, other than a vague impression of some unfamiliar location. The second part was a university-style lecture about the lore of some video game. The game doesn’t actually exist. I can only describe it as like Skyrim if it had 2D Super Nintendo graphics.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I had a dream about this  
full

It’s like a chainsaw only it’s pretty big (for you). I saw it on the street the other day.

In the dream there was a war and I was a good ol’ boy from the mid-west. I snuck off to war and stole this thing. I saw an enemy general in a horse-drawn carriage (all the armies involved were color-coded, my side was green, our ally was beige, and the enemy was blue) and I chased after him with this hoping to mince him up, but horses are a lot more nimble than giant construction equipment so he got away.

Here’s a video of this behemoth in action. It’s LOUD and slow. I’m not surprised the general escaped.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I’m wandering through an empty school, trying to find someone who isn’t there. Then there was something about fishing quotas.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
And bits from a few old dreams:

1. nothing pony-related otherwise, but Princess Celestia was mentioned repeatedly

2. a severed head in a bucket

3. climbing to a big house on the top of a cliff
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I had a really weird dream a few nights ago. I was in this big weird hotel. I think it was a hotel. I went in a room full of antique stuff, and some old guy who worked there came in. He was all huggy and I tried to leave,but he followed me, saying he was so grateful to have found a friend. We went outside,and suddenly he was shot and fell down a large gap on a sidewalk. I went down to see if he was alright,then I woke up.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I’m at school. I have some sort of locked box with a key. I begin to leave. I look down and on my arm is written not to forget the box and key. I go back and get the key but still forget the box itself. Then I walk home. I realise I forgot the box, but it’s too late to go back. But I come to a strange house. It is basically only the first floor, with no roof. I begin to look around inside. There are two or three people doing the same. The kitchen is only accessible by crossing this narrow bridge over another room below. When I step outside again, there is now a second floor as well, but still no roof. Viewing from the street, on the second floor, I now see about six jewish men laughing. They all have payot and are wearing hats.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I order a pizza. But it was a trick by the bad guys to make me reveal my location. Two menacing figures show up in “my” kitchen. One of them is carrying the pizza.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had this lucid dream. I don’t recognise my own form in it. I realised it was a dream when I could communicate with animals, like Fluttershy does. And then recognisable objects all disappear, and the physics become very strange. It’s like I’m floating in space that is itself being twisted in all directions, and I didn’t have any clue what I even was before that.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I had a G1 pony dream. It was basically thoughts about how it did characterisation and so on, but accompanied by corresponding visuals.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Last night I dreamed I was put in charge of a company I didn’t know and expected to meet with the former head’s son after he died. At some point Superman and Foreman, Chase and Cameron from House were spying on my from behind a bookshelf in a bar. I swear I’m not making this up. I can’t even remember anything else that happened, save for a faint memory of seeing my old back yard covered in strings of spider silk.

I just finished binging all eight seasons of House two nights ago so that part, at least, I kind of understand. Why Superman was with them, however, is beyond me.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide