We're shutting down! Read more here

Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
BTW, TSP literally admits that he just likes to keep troublesome users around to make fun of them:

@The Smiling Pony
@Silent Wing
my guy my dude my mate my bro there is no compromise you can offer. We keep you around for entertainment; the second you stop offering that and become an actual nuisance we just press a button and you stop existing for all we care. After a week none of us would remember you ever existed.
Zerowinger
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@Officer Hotpants  
Oh, it generated plenty of drama, but the mods deleted most if not all of it (hence why it got tagged with “graveyard of comments”).

@Zaknel  
No screencaps, but I do distinctly remember Bexar “How the hell have I not gotten a duck badge yet?” Bandito requesting if there was a version with cop Rarity blocked out, and another user obliged him with a link…to the same image with cop Rarity “blocked out” with the phrase “blue lives matter.”
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I left this comment on this image:  
Aww,I mean,ew,no! Flash is bad!  
Or something like that. I can’t remember,and now it’s been deleted for rule 4.  
So from now on I’ll have to add “lol” to any joke I make.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Dex Stewart  
I can at least understand that one. Flashimmer images on derpi got many comments like that all the time which aren’t ironic or jokes. Your comment was clearly a joke, easy to tell from how it was worded, but there are just so many like it that aren’t of a humorous intent that it can be hard to tell them apart.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Flash and Pony Life are the sacred cows that we can’t say anything negative about I guess.  
Flash is such a non character I’m surprised anyone still has strong enough feelings to care about him one way or the other.
Anonymous #5F71
@Dex Stewart  
Starlight Glimmer is also a character you can’t say absolutely nothing (and I mean NOTHING) bad about it without triggering an horde of absolutely livid fanboys that will spam, bait, harras and report the critic until only the usual Starlight praises and headcanon excuses for her crappy character are allowed to stay.

It used to be so bad that certain users dedicted their lives to patrol the board to search for any negative opinion about Starlight and suffered from meltdowns and screamed in rage every time they found people who still disliked the character and still refused to change their minds to agree with them. Meanwhile, the staff as usual, did nothing to put an end to their bad behavior and sometimes even encouraged it because it pissed off the channers.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #5F71  
Thank God Starlight got paired with Trixie, because I honestly wasn’t seeing why people like Starlight as much as they did.  
It’s like Roxy from Winx Club. There are Winx fans who will fight to the death over this character introduced to possibly become a main character,but ultimately was pushed aside.
_
A toast - Incredibly based

@Dex Stewart  
You can’t say anything bad about EQG in general there.  
Usually people attacked me when I said I find it boring in general (with some exceptions), I like more the fanart.  
Even some people began to look into my fav list trying to find something to attack me, lol.

@Anonymous #5F71  
This.  
Once someone said that /mlp/ didn’t like Starlight, so I assume has also to be something about the hatred of Derpi about 4chan.
Zaknel

Lol, imagine if the situation was replaced so that Aryanne was swapped with Starlight.

Wouldn’t that be spectacular?
Anonymous #2AB4
When it’s about shipping (canon or oc) or the orientation I simply don’t give a flying fuck about them.

I just enjoy their characters ‘cause of their design or personality, and I found it very exaggerated that you can’t say a simple opinion without getting swarmed of ppl so defensive over a fictional character or a paring.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #5F71
This.
Once someone said that /mlp/ didn’t like Starlight, so I assume has also to be something about the hatred of Derpi about 4chan.

For once they were right about something, because /mlp/ really disliked Starlight and in fact, most threads about her are just troll threads made on purpose to piss of the people who dislikes her. For no one’s surprise, lots of derpi users admitted and even bragged about how most of that starlight spamming was their doing, because they loved to go to /mlp/ to annoy as many people they could. (And as usual, derpi’s staff never did anything to them, despite TSP’s claims that he still would punish derpi users for their offsite bad behavior.)

In fact, every time /mlp/ thries to have a discussion about starlight’s bad contribution to the series, the threads are quickly invaded by angry Starlight fans who do everything they can to derail the conversation and try shutting it down, always using the same insults, same quotes, catchphrases, memes, arguments and even same named reaction images that one used to see on Derpibooru.
user7853

@Anonymous #5F71  
its odd that people with starlight pfps are usually bad people (fig.1: this hermaus xerxes guy or whatever is his name), for that reason people on derpi with the “condensed milk” badge are usually decent people

also wasnt it explicity said that people in derpi cannot be banned for offsite behaviour? unless its another of those “its a rule but i can break it at will because fuck you i am the law”?
Anonymous #5F71
@TeamBlueplant  
The Smiling Pony often said that registred derpi users would be punished if they caused trouble elsewhere, either by attacking other people or just by being assholes in general, so they better had to behave if they wanted to keep using his site.  
The leaked mod chatlogs had him stalking Patachu’s offsite activity and giving order to his staff to ban him if he as much sneezed, but this evidently only applied to people he disliked, since other derpi members caused a lot of in and offsite drama and never received as much of a single wristslap because they hated 4channers as much as him.
Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
Just to know by curiosity, how much you dislike that paring?

@TeamBlueplant  
Even with or without those 2 badges of that April fools event, it’s a complete odyssey find a decent person who can take a joke or insult to her/his fav. fictional character and move on to it. When it’s about Starlight, I just take it lightly or ignore the posts about trolling or abuse and just enjoy the artwork of her.  
Zaknel

@Anonymous #7590  
I am honestly unsure about it, to be honest. But what I am sure about is that the staff on Derpibooru were far, far more defensive about it than they should have been.
Anonymous #7590
@Zaknel  
Meaning that the staff shoved that shipping to all the ppl who didn’t see them as a paring. I get that, it’s personal preference, but at least have to show some decency or tolerance in other people’s shippings.

@Officer Hotpants  
They’re ppl who just want to enjoy the show like normal, others want to really to be super annoyed if you say certain thing about and episode or pony. I saw a little of that action in Starlight threads of DB long time ago. (Didn’t noticed that detail of ppl with Starlight profile pics they aren’t the best at behaving themselves)
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just had a novel idea,what if I make fun of characters in spanish?  
Starlight es un Punta!  
Lol I actually like Starlight.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide