We're shutting down! Read more here

Big Bad Politics!

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
stopped at a check point and presumably murdered
I had heard that he was arrested and died of untreated pneumonia in a labor camp several months later.
I understand that pushing the whole ‘Ukraine isn’t actually a democracy’ angle is important, but Lira brought it upon himself by making all those stupid videos and not leaving the country as soon as he could. He’s not a ‘persecuted journalist,’ he was a lifelong con artist who wanted his fifteen minutes of fame, and dug his own grave for it.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
@Zaknel
There’s a dire shortage of decent politicians in this country. Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with. Trump is the best the Republicans can come up with. The Libertarians, the Greens, and the Constitution Party are too pathetic to gain any sort of foothold. We don’t have a large ethnically homogenous region like Quebec to have a party like the BQ. And Vermin Supreme is not a serious candidate.
What would you rather see?
A three way between Newsom, Haley, and RFK?
A parliament with a Democrat-DemSoc-Green coalition pitted against a Republican-Libertarian-Constitution coalition and a handful of independent crossbenchers?
A military junta led by Gen. Charles Q. Brown?
An absolute neo-Tsarist monarchy under Emperor Elon I with Curtis Yarvin as Grand Vizier?
Anarcho Capitalism?
Adán Druego
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Fleur de Lis
No, Castro is a politician here in Texas, my family doesn’t like him or his twin brother. Casar is the guy, I believe, who staged that protest a few months back by not drinking or eating for about eight hours, I think. Basically, as people like Matt Walsh said, everyone does that each night, I agree.
Twiface

Princess of GREGGS
New Hampshire primary was yesterday.
Trump won, as expected, though Haley did a lot better this time and the race was a lot closer.
Christie got 1,298 votes, ironically doing better after dropping out than when he was still in the race, but still lost to DeSantis (who isn’t even in the race anymore either).
Twiface

Princess of GREGGS
@UrbanMysticDee
That, and flagellation or hard labor for lesser crimes. It worked for the Tang Dynasty, so why not here?
However, that’s why ‘anti-lynching’ laws exist; to protect criminals from vigilantes who would otherwise beat their asses when the state refuses to.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide