Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #D018
@IvanSatoru
Non whites you mean. What the fuck do you mean by women happening? Race and sex/gender are not the same thing. Finger-pointing at the other sex isn’t going to solve a damn thing. Intelligence involves more than just Chromosomes, and I seriously doubt that testosterone and Estrogen are all that there is to IQ.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru
It’s a terrible shame that all the men on Ireland aren’t gay. They’ve let women on the island. Now they can’t tan their balls in public, or get hot and sweaty and cavort like the Greeks of old. You know the ones I mean.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
What the fuck do you mean by women happening?
I presume he means letting them vote and run for office
Race and sex/gender are not the same thing.
Wrong. ‘Female’ is a race. A quick google search yields the following results:
We must not let it die. We have to keep on going until the whole of the female race is freed.
Is the female race winning the gender equality debate?
This distrust of women lead to most works degrading the female race, and terming females as the “other”, which was to be feared.
From Rosie to Lucy is an article about the female race’s struggle for independence from American stereotypes.
The beauty of the female race
Most of these are from feminist articles, by the way. So you can’t call me sexist for calling females a ‘race’ because they do that themselves!
I seriously doubt that testosterone and Estrogen are all that there is to IQ.
You’re right. You forgot about progesterone.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Most of these are from feminist articles, by the way. So you can’t call me sexist for calling females a ‘race’ because they do that themselves!
Feminsists believe all men are sexist for existing.
RavenandWritingDesk

Todays Feminists are huffing the fumes of an empty grievance tank, fighting a fight that was won two generations ago. Same with Civil rights. We’re as equal and accepting as we’re ever going to be, if we can’t tear down the global elite now and establish a system that puts the communal well being before personal gain, however we go about that, right now, we won’t have another chance until its all turned to poisoned ash.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
Feminism and Civil Rights. Two of the most forced memes in all of history. The murderers of God came up with both. If you wanted to destroy the will of the people you would come up with those.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
We did used to live in a soceity that hated other races and women. But, we don’t need to do anymore. We have gotten rid of those as best we can.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
We did used to live in a soceity
Noone hated women until feminism happened.
And the in-group preference of any normal people is not hatred.
Actual race hatred is now quickly increasing.
Liberalism is a failure. And the inadequacy of its opposition does not change that.
Anonymous #E266
American women have become so masculine I don’t even find them attractive, and they couldn’t care less.
Anonymous #D018
@Twiface
>some Feminists call female as a race.
Sure, but that’s not truly accurate. Female is a gender/sex.
>Google search
Stop relying solely on Google and Bing search. @Anonymous #E266
@Amagan
Okay Doomer Blackpill fools.
@Fleur de Lis
Nobody hated women nor vice versa until Feminism came about? HAH! People have always been able harbor positive and negative feelings toward anything, nothing new about that.
@IvanSatoru
Forced memes? What the fuck, how are they even Memes? How are Civil rights inherently Jewish in nature
>Murderers of ““GOD””
Well, well, well, a bitter grudge holding fool, caught up in a web of garbage doctrines and narratives. Jesus was born to a Jew/Hebe mother, and his surrogate father was too, and he got ritually circumcised by a RABBI 8 days after his birth. He chased the money changers out of the temple, yeah, the (((Bible))) says that, but the reasoning behind it was not for racial reasons. Who killed Jesus doesn’t matter to me, because he was never there to begin with! Fuck the sermon on the mount, and the supposed “flight to Egypt”. A lie of catastrophic proportions, same with Islam, and each of their respective offshoots, and the ““holocaust”” by the Nazis, too.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
He had been on Ukraine’s hit list to “defend democracy” and had been detained by the SBU. Allegedly he was out on bail and was trying to escape to Hungary when he was stopped at a check point and presumably murdered “democratically”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide