Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #F899
@IvanSatoru  
I couldn’t imagine there being anything more pathetic to be than being a Russian nationalist, but I guess someone actually wanting to be Russian tops that.

Congratulations, you absolute waste of resources.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
Possible big ruling from the Supreme Court incoming Though pay attention to this here:  
The disclosure of Alito’s draft majority opinion – a rare breach of Supreme Court secrecy and tradition around its deliberations – comes as all sides in the abortion debate are girding for the ruling. Speculation about the looming decision has been intense since the December oral arguments indicated a majority was inclined to support the Mississippi law.
Under longstanding court procedures, justices hold preliminary votes on cases shortly after argument and assign a member of the majority to write a draft of the court’s opinion. The draft is often amended in consultation with other justices, and in some cases the justices change their votes altogether, creating the possibility that the current alignment on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization could change.

I am seeing reports on social media of barricades at the Supreme Court, high chance one of’em chickens out. I should note I am pro-life leaning but I also think there could be issues with striking at the fourteenth amendment “right to privacy” if that is indeed how they are going after it and am not too keen on what sort of illegal black market for abortion this could create.

@Anonymous #0847  
The ruling may make it all the extra spicy (or at least give Dems a life line to soften the blow).
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
The cover-up in Ukraine is getting worse

His voice is silky smooth. I can understand how he scammed people out of millions in the real estate market.

@TheBridge  
Any “right to privacy” is trumped by the “right to life” which can only be taken “with due process”, and is mentioned earlier in the Constitution, and multiple times.

Though I must say, while blatantly unconstitutional, I support abortion for the elimination of genetic disease.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Amagan  
Knowing the court, it might be one of the conservatives who has gotten cold feet or them “testing the waters” to see if there is backlash. It could be still be a lefty or liberal on the court stir one of the conservatives to get cold feet.

@ponypony221  
Strong disagree on mandatory abortions, even if the baby is defective it should still be the parents choice.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
I have no doubt they will follow through. All Christian “conservatives” ever accomplish are Pyrrhic victories that serve to speed up replacement, which is exactly what banning abortion does. It’s almost like Christians are part of it.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221  
I don’t understand how some of you types can think that Christianity merely was a cover for Jewish control against the Pagans when Europe literately arose and dominated the whole world under it. 2000 years to only to start the “replacement” plan a hundred years ago. Just seems stupid to me.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
Rome and Greece dominated the world long before Jews were selling their god to whites. They were preoccupied with Egypt until it was conquered. I wonder why the tactics might have changed around a hundred years ago. Did any event happen then that may have unsettled the elites previously content with control? Anything that might have made them prefer a more docile, easy to control population?
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@TheBridge  
For the same reason they don’t care about what is happening in Liberia. A degraded, fallen Europe is no threat. In America, the replacement is mostly non-white Christians and blacks that believe anything they are told. Rule from America, destroy Europe.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@ponypony221  
Where does building up China fit in this plan?

@Anonymous #39BD  
Too harsh. I don’t agree with his pro-Russia leanings but I don’t think that is a fair read on his position. I haven’t seen him being incel just a traditionalist.

@ponypony221  
@Absol95  
(cross post from Disney sucks thread due to it being off topic)  
I highly recommend reading up on Alexander Suvorov who is a supremely underrated Russia general.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

@Anonymous #F899  
Being a black supremacist, a gender studies major, a biologist who believes gender is a spectrum, a woke leftist teacher explaining their pronouns to their Kindergarten class, a white person who believes blacks deserve reparations, a black who believes blacks deserve reparations, a Hispanic who uses the term “Latinx”, a doctor who uses the term “birthing person/people, someone who donated to blm, someone who thinks it’s actually illegal to say “gay” in Florida now and being a first world wannabe communist loser.

There are many losers and freaks in our society, these days.
Patachu
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

oh no
Hi, just some update, because here the right is fragmented.  
liberal right - pécresse made 2%  
conservative - zemmour made 8%  
nationalist - le pen made 23%

of course Marine Le Pen lost, once again, but not only the presidential, they want to still make a band apart, being the rebels, they refuse any alliance that could make the right wing in agreement with common ideas to save this fucking country with an even more, all time peak abstention.

so before the campaign we had the RN calling the conservative (reconquête) zionist, racist, nazis, all kind of shit to further divide the right wing instead of uniting it with them, and even comes with a program more politically correct, even more liberal, and failed miserably on the debate against the most hated person from France : Macron.

LePen managed to get the right wing, even myself to hate her so much people don’t want to vote for her and this is how we are gone with five more years of european directives and abolition of freedoms.

Now I’m really wondering how the fuck do we get rid of Marine Le Pen? We need a plan.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
China

Either a fuckup, which has happened before, or another controlled opposition. They are communists after all. Maybe they don’t even matter in the end.

I refuse to be one of the people pretending they know every detail of everything. I do know anyone who claims to follow the Bible or Communist Manifesto is at least sus. They are at best misled or lying, at worst true believers.

@Patachu  
Try a revolution like the old days.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide