Hotmail, Outlook, Live users: Email is working again, you should be able to recover your accounts.

Big Bad Politics!

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
I don’t think anyone has as of yet provided an answer to what exactly makes western propaganda better or more correct than Russian propaganda.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I don’t think anyone has as of yet provided an answer to what exactly makes western propaganda better or more correct than Russian propaganda.
I apologise for slightly incoherent reply, but I must.

Western propaganda is much more widespread and far far more effective at manipulation. Russian propaganda is partially closer to the reality, but most humans have ZERO draw toward ANY truth, even the lowest forms of truth. They adopt beliefs solely for social reasons, with no cognitive dissonance or anything. But even the minority who have the “truth draw” are usually still have been more exposed to western propaganda.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Let me attempt to explain why.  
The question is a gotcha. In order to answer it, one must accept that:  
  1. The West produces propaganda  
  2. One believes the propaganda knowingly

This would render one a hypocrite. No matter how good his argument, he will have to live with the fact that he believes propaganda knowingly.

One could opt to reject the premise of the question and claim that the West does not produce propaganda. This would not cut it because the fact that the West produces propaganda is demonstrably true, and the West has in fact censored dissent in order to maintain its narrative.  
    With that failed, one could claim total ignorance on the matter of western propaganda which would render any of his opinions on any related subject totally invalid and irrelevant, and thus easily discarded.  
    As you can see, there is no good way for the propaganda believer to answer the question without coming to terms with cognitive dissonance and double standards.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
I don’t fully trust the Western claims but no way can I cheer on Putin, especially if he starts lobbing nukes at us. The reactivation of lead lease I view as a stupid escalation. So too Putin’s invasion in the first place, at least at this scale.

@IvanSatoru  
I think, in many ways, Ukraine is this year’s BLM. Same type of hysteria, just with more dangerous consequences.

@IvanSatoru  
I think the simplest explanation is most likely: because he is a president during a war. Naturally scared of assassinations.

@ponypony221  
Would be hard to fake. Especially considering multiple heads of state and foreign officials, including from countries not always friendly with 100% on board with everything the US does have met with him, not to mention his periodic videos out in the streets.
Anonymous #B865
i think we don t heading for authoritarianism, liberalism or any other shit i think we are heading to idiocracy no the same as the movie but a weird version of it.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@IvanSatoru

“Stunning and brave”, IIRC, is a meme mocking leftism in America for making a mountain out of a molehill. Especially if the molehill is some minority person or LGBT trying to become a national celebrity for 60 minutes of fame.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide