Big Bad Politics!

TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
Monarchy was superior to democracy. It preserved and expanded Europe through the depths of the Dark Ages into ruling most of the world. Less than 200 years of democracy and we are ruled and overrun by foreigners while paying taxes multiple times that which kings were beheaded for.

Democracy is just moneyed oligarchy with a veneer of false choice. You have no recourse and the system itself hides who is truly responsible behind powerless representatives.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

It preserved and expanded Europe through the depths of the Dark Ages into ruling most of the world.
Kinda mixed example, considering how one communist tyrant has demanded his country catch up a century of development in a decade - and succeeded, and said country then only failed because he left no line of inheritance and following dictators were incompetent and eventually outright cucked.

Meanwhile, about alphabet soup and representation in games. I’ve seen a very good point raised about it - actual transsexuals (i.e. people who want to be the other sex) probably just pick that sex in the games already, and all the stink being raised about rEpReSeNtAtIoN is actually transtrenders, who don’t want to actually transition, they want the attention and benefits they get for “being” in the process of transitioning (and who likely contribute to the insane suicide rate post-SRS, as they no longer get the attention and can’t go back).
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Barhandar  
Stalinism was an entirely special kind of communism. It was more industrial-monarchism than the bullshit diversity and open boards communism going around today. That all came from Trotsky.

Want some fun? Go find a commie board somewhere and watch the antifa types argue with the Stalinists. It is a great way to spend a few hours.

I don’t mean to sound flattering of Stalin, he was a bit nuts. You just can’t claim he didn’t get things done. Modern ones can’t use pronouns.
Barhandar
Artist -

@TwilightShitlord  
I mean, he was a dictator. The kind of ideological “clothes” he wore is tertiary. And what’s going on today isn’t even communism, it’s bend-over-for-shitty-people-who-want-to-not-work(USA)-or-destroy-you(Europe)-ism.

Also it doesn’t come from Trotsky, it comes from idiots who equate being tolerant with being a spineless pushover who excuses any wrongdoing as long as it comes from “oppressed class” + China desperately trying to undermine all other countries so it with its completely fucked over ecology and consequently military and food can stay relevant, without fixing its shit.
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Barhandar  
Troysky was all about destroying existing cultures to replace them with communism. Mao was the same way. What we’re seeing take over the west is a mix of Trotsky and Mao ideology.

@UrbanMysticDee  
I agree, I would rather live under Stalin than under Biden.

Speaking of Biden, he let out he’s planning a $200 tax on every semi-auto and mag over 10 rounds and entry into a national registry, or confiscation. Welcome to the USSA.

Jan 6 2021 will go down in history as the day the Powers That Be called the Come and Take It crowd’s bluff.
Barhandar
Artist -

@TwilightShitlord  
I mean, the result isn’t takeover by communism, it’s takeover by whatever shitty intolerant culture is being praised, whether it’s ghettos or islam, or a blatantly nazi-like dictatorship (the difference is that nazis sent jews into concentration camps, chinks send muslims, and USA will likely send straight white males).  
Speaking of Biden, he let out he’s planning a $200 tax on every semi-auto and mag over 10 rounds and entry into a national registry, or confiscation. Welcome to the USSA.
I’ve heard that happening somewhere. Mmmm, where did it happen? Oh right, Nazi Germany, the 30’s.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

This goes far beyond parody.

full

full

We toppled a dictator in a…..democratic vote.

We were so close to becoming an authoritarian state……..says the person whose ideology requires authoritarianism to actually work.

Also dictator? Lmfao, this bitch thinking that Trump was like Saddam or Ceausescu.
Barhandar
Artist -

@RD8K  
Gotta love DARVO.  
Meanwhile, the actual situation is actually far too close to 1933 for comfort. The difference being that NSDAP didn’t need to cheat to win, and were greatly surprised by this, and had to longknife their brownshirts, while merdecratic party of USA needed to use the brownshirts (better known as BLM and Antifa) extensively and cheat at the election just to barely win even with overwhelming support of corrupt (and don’t bullshit me, “observing totally counts even if the neutral observer was forcibly kicked out of the room” is corrupt) courts.  
That said, The Night of Long Knives 2: American Boogaloo is still probably going to happen.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Wally Worshiper
@RD8K  
Sure was awfully generous for a dictator. Dedicated an entire month for fag pride, created thousands of jobs in both the US and Canada with the keystone pipeline, invited multiple black celebrities to the white house to shake his hand and even gave them a hug, and helped make record peace deals with middle eastern countries, made it illegal for corporations to brainwash black americans into thinking that wealth and success was a white male thing…I’m sorry, why exactly was this guy labeled a racist again?
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Humble Oriathan  
Lot of good it did him, and America, in the end. That’s why I am so fed up with this “No I’m not racist” mentality. Every other race than whites is racist, whites were racist for their entire history up to the US civil war. Served us well. Now we’re falling apart. Fuck that. I stand for my own first and everyone else second, if I am feeling generous.
Barhandar
Artist -

@TwilightShitlord  
Actually, come to think of it, if you take the bullshit about helping minorities at face value (ha ha no), it’s still all one giant case of abuse-victim overextension - putting others above yourself.  
Which always results in both failing. Like trying to help someone who fell through ice out without getting good footing yourself first - both of you will end up underwater.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@TwilightShitlord  
I feel the same way. If it were the other way around and africans were the ones who made the most strides in science and technology, they would not have hesitated to enslave and rule over the white europeans throughout history. And then we’d be right back to where we are now, but with whites being coddled as the oppressed race that’s allowed to be as racist towards the oppressive blacks as they want.

People don’t seem to understand that humans are tribal by nature like every other animal and, as such, will always prefer to stick close to those who look like them, talk like them, and share the same behavioral patterns as them. America has so many different ethnic communities that its become a country of micro-countries where the dominant race of any given community look out for their own while shunning outsiders, especially if they are of a different race. Liberals complain about blacks being targeted and harassed in predominant white communities, and meanwhile, I’m living close to like 5 different areas that I as a white person can’t walk around alone in because it’s full of poor blacks who absolutely resent middle class whites like me. They will hound me down like a pack of wolves and destroy me to protect their living space, and the sad part is, no one would care. There’d be no outrage over the idea that a white person can’t peacefully walk around places like East St. Louis and 8 Mile without being the target for a hate crime. And I’m expected to put them on a pedestal over myself out of guilt for European colonization? Ha!
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@πʊßƛįϰ  
Typically, I put them in charge of a losing battle and refuse to pay the ransom or tell them to become monks.

Wait, we’re not talking about Crusader Kings? Uh, well, I guess that’s why we invented beheading.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@FeatherTrap  
People never stop to think about the fact that keeping a slave means paying the upkeep for an entire human. You couldn’t just use one for a week until it fell over dead and then buy another one for $5. If not for ethical reasons then for purely material ones, such as the fact that humans don’t reproduce or grow up fast enough for that. The slave economy wasn’t a poor man’s business.
TwilightShitlord

Bad Dude
@Havoc  
“I don’t like Trump”  
“Yeah fuck that Nazi”  
“He’s not a Nazi, I would like him if he was a Nazi”  
“FFFFFFFFFEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE!”

Regarding the image, I am happy to hand out Honorary Aryan cards where necessary, but it has to be the exception.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide