2020 Is Finally Dead.

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@UrbanMysticDee  
I’m in Australia, I am well aware that the job market is somewhat fucked right now. At least you had those three years under Trump, I’ve been in the position you’re complaining about since 2015. >.<

But please…let’s not get too blackpilled just yet. I’m not one for optimism myself but who knows what’s around the corner?  
apart from the bill for all that money printing, obviously…biggest yikes

@Havoc  
Acres reminded this entire thread that TT:GO exists, a lifetime-bannable offence in any just society #CancelAcres
Anonymous #A907
About the topic of the U.S. presidency, the main thing I am worried about was the evidence pointing to a rigged election. If something has/will come out clearing it up, then fine, no biggie.

If it was vote fraud, then goodbye voting. If it works once, they’ll probably try again. Until everyone does it for a chance to get in.  
-GuiltyGrimoire
Anonymous #C3AE
Guess I have to wait for a mob to appear before I have to remove Acres for brownie points. That’ll gain me like 2 extra users right?

It’s like sacrificing all of your progress in Clicker Heros for an extra 2 starting coins. And you still have to click 8 more times to get one auto-fighter.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@TheGamerPainter  
Because he committed the unforgivable sin of reminding the entire thread that Teen Titans GO exists.  
If that’s not a lifetime bannable offence, I want nothing to do with your morally deficient society. >.<  
also it’s mostly become a meta-joke about how unreasonable cancel culture mobs are

@UrbanMysticDee  
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide