My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Naked Life (RP Story)

Gumello21

Hi everyone, i start to making Roleplays too, i wanna make a RP Story with you guys, i always ready to Roleplay with you guys as well.
So feel free to Roleplay with me if you guys want so much, oh and there’s my rules to Roleplay with me:
-Tickle.
-Nudity.
-Clothes, Socks, Shoe, Bra and Panties Fetish.
-NSFW.
-Feet Fetish.
-Stripped Naked.
-Robbed Naked and leaved Naked on the Street while Sleeping.
-Tickle until Pee.
-Stripped, Robbed and leaved Naked on the Street while Sleeping and Peeing Naked.
-Play with girl’s beautiful, cutie and softy naked body and girl’s feets.
And if you are looking for something else, I am willing to make other rp’s that are not associated with feet, such as the following:
  • Omorashi (Only Pee).
Prologue: Female and Male Thieves stripped and robbed Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi), Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Dean Cadance and Principal Celestia naked while them are passed out, leaving them completely blinded, barefooted and naked on the different places and now the Equestria Girls and the Principals are gonna have a new life as a Naked Girls and a Naked Womans, a Naked Life, without hiding themselfs, cover themselfs with their hands and put any clothes, shoes and socks, incluing hair comb and glasses on in their bodys.
Choose one of them to RP first:
  1. Dean Cadance’s Naked Life.
  2. Principal Celestia’s Naked Life.
  3. Fluttershy’s Naked Life.
  4. Pinkie Pie’s Naked Life.
  5. Rarity’s Naked Life.
  6. Sunset Shimmer’s Naked Life.
  7. Sci-Twi’s Naked Life.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide