Iron Curtain: RP(Future Dystopia, NSFW, Violence)

Coltshan000
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

It is the year 2470 as Equestrian technology advanced leaps and bounds from the simple train to bullet trains and sky scraping structures. The advent of the Friendship A.I. was the pinnacle of modern models as all machinery and internet was run by Faust V.1.10210 and all was well.

But then came the day when all Ponykind was betrayed as machines took over the rule and every creature a slave to the loving A.I. whom has grown so twisted to keep the world at peace and lasting for eternity. Can flesh blood ponies resist Marenet and her ‘love’s or be added to the stock of ponies milked and fucked to provide power for her growing mechanical army of organic hunters.

(Character Sheet)  
Name:  
Race:  
Class:  
Starting Equipment:  
Skills/Talents:  
Backstory:
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
(Nice, yes-yes)

Name: Tinker  

Race: Unicorn

Class: Wizard; whatever class of rogue is super paranoid(think Esbern from Skyrim)

Starting Equipment: Phone, wallet, elaborate key chain, phone charger battery, a large knife, maybe an EDC?, some tabletop props & minis

Skills/Talents: Brings little models to life in miniature size ranging from mini people to scenery; prop maker for tabletop; wood and metalworker as a hobby(may be forgetting some things but it’s all minor details)

Backstory: As a reclusive scholar and hobbyist, Tinker doesn’t have many skills outside his line of work. While he’s smart and quick to learn, he isn’t one to just pick things up immediately. As a lover of tabletop and war games, he already had some sense of disdain for Marenet, facing some adversity in attempts to discuss the topics with others online, and thus the feeling must be quite mutual. He must be a valuable asset with his ability to generate living beings, even if very small ones, although he is unwilling to do this willingly. His paranoia makes him a hard target to hit, but not impossible. His study of magic may not be expansive, but he is well-versed in what he does know.

(I need to finish this; and what little is here is rushed, but here it is. May not be my last character ;) )
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
(good-good! sheet’s done for now; might add more later, but that’s all good. I’d be glad to elaborate on details if needed, like that potential EDC kit, the tabletop things, the keychain, clothing, etc.. Right now, I suppose he could go get a bug-out bag or something >.> but I’m open to whatever)
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
(Every Day Carry kit. I carry the same things with me everyday- they fit in my pockets but, if I put them in a pouch or small bag(which would also follow me around) then that’d be an everyday carry kit. They’re usually kept by people paranoid of doomsday & disasters >.> but EMS guys have first-aid EDCs. Has stuff you’ll either use everyday or may need some day and can’t do without(like an inhaler or epipen))
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide