Underrated Ponies.

Episode Discussion » Underrated Ponies. Search Posts
GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Level 26
Twist. Where did she go? Into the background because she had a cutie mark. We never see her and AB interact again. Same problem with DT and SS - they fade into the back once they’re no longer villains.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Cheerilee. She had a lot of potential input in CMC plots, but she wasn’t used to the extent she could have been. The persistent hints that she’s single and unhappy didn’t go anywhere. And she was mostly obsoleted at the end by the friendship school.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Very much agreed! I hadn’t even thought of that! Even if the episode still has to feature Equestrian characters (which, virtually every episode did), they had plenty of room to tell stories in the Crystal Empire. And the Friendship Map gave the writers the perfect opportunity to do that since you just need to ship two viewpoint characters off to an exotic location and let the locals carry the rest of the episode. And it would have been very easy to make a Crystal Empire episode since the worldbuilding has already been done.
But no, instead we got more episodes in Ponified New York.
the crystal ponies being reduced to extra-stupid background ponies.
I often like to joke that the Crystal Empire became an Equestrian puppet state, but your statement reminded me of these old posts from Derpibooru:
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide