Equestria Girls Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
The thing about EQG that bothers me the most is that it doesn’t seem like Principal Celestia’s and Vice Principal Luna’s lifespan is at all similar to Princess Celestia’s and Princess Luna’s.

The latter two will live seemingly indefinitely, but the former two will be lucky to live a century.

It makes their world not even remotely a parallel to the world it supposedly parallels.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9841
@Zaknel  
I always wanted them to make a joke about that, have a long line of portraits in their office showing the previous principals and they’re all Celestia’s family and she just so happens to look just like them, then make the same joke with Luna except one of her great, great, great, great, etc. aunts looks like EG Nightmare Moon.
Posted Report
Anonymous #9841
So…

This is a thing apparently:  

Funny thing, I’d been under the impression Hasbro let the EqG line go partly because they’d been given the contract to make Disney princess toys, meaning they no longer had a need for a series to fill a line of human dolls. At least that’s something that had been told to me at some point.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide