Community Collab Image 2024 This year's collab has begun! Post your submissions here

We're working on it.

Anonymous #6C9C
Feel free to complain if I haven’t done it by next week.

One week now. Can I complain?

(Just kidding, don’t worry. I know mods are busy)
Anonymous #6C9C
I wonder can we still get the import of Derpibooru from Dec 16 to 18?

I found Dec 15 uploads fron Derpi needs import too.

I remembered we shuted down on Dec 16 so we don’t have the import of previous day.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Network is having a bad time, hopefully we don’t have to deal with poor networking for too long.
System has been migrated, will work on network and upgrades as I can.
Migration is done, we’re on newer hardware but a worse network, for now.
Posted Report
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
@ZizzyDizzyMC
I might be wrong, this might not be a network issue, Disk IOPS might be an issue here. If it is I’ll work on getting a newer system set up as soon as I can.
We’re pulling 1 million IOPS, not sure what’s going on but I can see a lot of pages being accessed in fast succession, possibly being DoS’d but I did some upgrades and we’re cookin pretty good.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide