How do I import images from Derpibooru to Ponybooru?

Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
Several.

There is Sibusten’s Philomena Copier if you are comfortable with using the command line, it supports any Philomena-based boorus, and uploads all images matching a search. I would recommend using this for bulk uploads.  
Pros:  
  • Works with any Philomena-based sites as import source or destination.  
  • Uses your account’s filter setting. What you see when you search on the site is what gets imported.  
  • Decent error handling, will retry an import several times when an error’s encountered.  
  • Bulk of the file transfer happens from site to site. Bypassing your pc entirely.  
    Cons:  
  • Tags and descriptions are copied directly, without any sort of filtering or processing.  
  • command line interface

There’s also the Derpi Bulk Uploader, developed by an anon on /mlp/. It provides a GUI, but I find it slightly clunkier.  
    Pros:  
  • Imports images from Derpibooru to: Ponybooru, Ponerpics, and Rainbooru.  
  • You can manually provide a list of image links for the program to import.  
  • Ability to filter tags that wouldn’t make sense in the new site. (e.g. featured image, comments lockdown etc.)  
  • Fix the links in image descriptions so they point to the original site.  
  • Bulk of the file transfer happens from site to site. Bypassing your pc entirely.  
    Cons:  
  • When using tag imports, the fetched image ids are not ordered, and you’ll have to manually fix them. Be very careful if you’re importing comics or images sets where it’s important to preserve the upload sequence. Generally I’d advise against it.

Finally, there’s my Image Importer. An userscript that works by modifies the site’s upload page.  
    Pros:  
  • Tag filtering and link rewriting.  
    Cons:  
  • Can only import single image at a time  
  • The imported image has to be downloaded first.
Anonymous #ED9D
@Marker  
Are you aware of anything that could be altered about the first two that would allow for anonymous uploading? I prefer to keep my uploads clear of stuff I didn’t draw.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide