An explanation of current events.

Anonymous #1C09
Some variety of badges would be fine in this site. Like something related to the censorship that happened in DB and ppl migrated here.
Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
@TrukkinDuck  
To be perfectly honest, I liked Dilarus’s art style and it’s always a shame to lose out on a decent artist’s work, but it was his choice to go full retard. Kinda like Alex Mauer (pants-on-head crazy chiptune composer), the art doesn’t make up for the antics.
Azure Fang

Oh no, he's here?
@Officer Hotpants  
Against anybody that uses his music, mentions Starr Mazer, or has ever brought questions to his claims of having Gender Dysphoria, yes. His music is incredible but after his meltdowns its hard to enjoy it, thus the analogy.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
Just noticed this and figured I’d pop in to say hi again. I had lost my job a couple months back or something and while I was able to quickly find a new one, getting situated in a more fast paced work environment took its toll so I basically went ded to the internet for a long ass time.

Got temporarily laid off due to new restrictions in my state so I’ve got a month or so now where I’ll have plenty of time to help out more. Had I known things had gotten so held up around here staff-wise I would have poked around at least a few times a week to try to assist still, and I intend to try to do so from now on even when work kicks back in.

Man this covid shit and everything happening because of it is a pain in the ass. I seriously hope shit gets at least mostly back to normal next year…
Azure Fang

Oh no, he's here?
@ArchiveAnon  
How dare you let life issues interfere with your singly important role as a pony site moderator. Why, I think I’ll go cry on twitter. That’ll show you!

Now that that ration of snark and sarcasm is out of the way, don’t sweat it. Life happens (and considering this year, is probably going to keep happening for a few months more at least). I’d rather hear the site’s shutting down than that a mod/admin harmed themselves in any way trying to juggle 2020 and a MLP-centric image board.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I made the mistake of reading your custom title, and now I need to find something to drown out Rebecca Sugar’s “Everything Stays” now playing on repeat in my head.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
Honestly I’m glad I get some time to relax and poniponi again. Doing moderator-y things doesn’t bother me any anyway, running a damn minecraft server for a few years at a friends request that had a couple dozen literal children bickering with each other constantly kinda immunizes me to some of the tedium involved lol.

@Azure Fang  
I find that song getting stuck in my head all the damn time. It doesn’t help that it’s been my alarm that I wake up to since the AT episode aired that had it. Such a nice tune to wake up to.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide