Already-imported filter (for mass-upload gang)

Snowquill
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@sapphie  
Sweet. I won’t be able to contribute till Monday night though, cause I’m not leaving my computer on for the 12 hours a day I’ll be away from it and have no access to just in case things fuck up.
Snowquill

Having to cut my upload scripts from tonight short, but since there was some server issues I’ll just restart them after a couple days of work from the halfway point.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
So since we’re approaching the endgame, I wanted to discuss my plans for afterwards.  
First, once the mass copy up to 250M is finished, I’ll use a tool to download all json images from derpibooru (filtering out what’s not allowed on pb), as well as from ponybooru, then I’ll run a local script to find the IDs of images that haven’t been uploaded. I’ll put them in a text file, and run my uploader on it.  
I’ll also set up a cron job on my VPS to, once a day, upload everything from the last 24 hours from derpi to pb.  
I’ll try to maintain the DNP filter, but I can’t guarantee being able to keep it up to date with less than a week’s delay. Hopefully that won’t be too much of an issue.
Twi Clown
Artist -

I'll rule the world
After lots of pain, I finally made it.

full

The search query was this one.

uploader_id:387904,-id:2276254,-id:2172143,-id:2173288,-id:2168303,-id:2238236,-id:2224776,-id:2184089,-id:2233520,-id:1559819,-id:2347169,-id:2300111,-id:2149944,-id:2413656,-id:2415908,-id:2408879,-id:2418819,-id:2406453,-id:2403880

As you can see, I want to take charge of my own art and macros. I filled a DNP to pony because I want to be the one submitting my artwork from now on.

So “uploader_id:387904” and “artist:twi clown” must be included in the filter. Don’t worry, I want my pics in this site as well, I just wanna be the one submitting them, at least for the time being.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Oh, I made another update to the program, it should automatically change in-site links (such as >>666) to their respective images.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Oh, I set them into motion already. Finished the mass uploading, and now every day at 5:00 UTC I have a script copy everything that was posted the day before on derpi
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Havoc  
Oh right. I figured it likely won’t work since I was planning on comparing hashes, but since that’s apparently unreliable I need an alternative.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide