Video sharing thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Napsack  
Because people are foolish and they’ll believe whatever they are told. There are perfect reasons arguing which is worse. The alternatives to the bomb were either blockading Japan and letting tens of millions of people starve to death or a joint US-Soviet invasion, which would also kill tens of millions of people and divide the island for the next 90+ years.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Officer Hotpants  
it may be fever delirium, but meat and leaves sounds extremely funny.

Yo, fax. I hadn’t seen a dentist for 12 years and the first time I went back because I bit a hard roll and drew blood the dentist said I had perfect teeth. 6 months later I went back and had a “deep cavity” that he drilled and filled. 6 months later I went back and had a “deep cavity” that he drilled and filled. My teeth were fine for 12 years and fell apart in 6 months? Bullshit. I didn’t go back for a decade when one of those fillings he gave me broke and became infected and I looked for the best (probably most expensive) dentist in the state. Most expensive operation I’ve ever had, first getting a root canal and then having to have it pulled because it was broken under the surface. Every few months I’m worried because the other one hurts for a few days and I know I’m going to have to drop more money than I have to get that one pulled too.

From January - May 2017 I lived off mash potatoes, rice, and peanut butter because I had to swallow everything whole.

I still can’t eat or drink anything cold or the frankenfilling he gave me hurts.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide