Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I fucking hate grass, and all the people who devote their lives to it as central dogma of the Boomer religion. When you stop believing in God you’ll believe in anything, because it is an intrinsic need, so Boomers turned to believing in grass. They worship it. All the neighbors around here (except the literal crack shack that has 15 people in it) mow their lawns all the time, and whenever they see someone else mow they have to go out and mow even if they had just done it yesterday. The one guy has no job and spends 100 hours a week worshiping his lawn, spending tens of thousands of dollars every year doing all sorts of voodoo to it and never spends any time with the kids he had so he can collect welfare checks (and they’re not allowed outside because his lawn is a mausoleum). Another neighbor cut his lawn into pieces and baked each piece in his oven before replanting it for whatever retarded reason he could think of.

Of course the level of noise pollution is atrocious. Every piece of equipment is gas powered and has the most basic of hundred year old gas engine on it that produces as much noise as possible. These people have to be deaf by now. It’s impossible to do anything when the neighbors are out because of the noise. They can make them quieter, but they don’t, because people are retarded and think a quiet device isn’t working as hard as a loud one (vacuum cleaners too are designed to be as loud as possible otherwise people don’t think they’re working).

Grass is the most useless invention of all time. It does nothing. It cannot even survive in North America without constant intervention. The only function grass serves is to showcase how much of an asshole you by displaying how much time and money and effort you have to absolutely waste on something totally worthless. The entire purpose of grass is to give your neighbors the finger and thumb your nose at them because your grass is better than theirs, and by extension you have more value as a human being than they do.

Humans have devolved into shit-throwing monkeys who have to be assholes all the time and show off how much better they are than everyone else. Gone are the days of victory gardens, self-sacrifice, and great public works that you know you’ll never get to see all for the benefit of future generations, because that’s what decent people do. That’s the very foundation of civilization.

If half the effort people put into maintaining lawns was put into actually advancing civilization we’d be living on Mars and have cured aging and be able to provide people with actually decent fair-priced Internet service by now.
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@UrbanMysticDee  
Lmao! The boomer meme is not a meme for no reason! Doesn’t make it any less annoying though, I personally can’t stand doing or hearing lawn care going on. It’s such a bitch.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
@UrbanMysticDee  
@DvneT

I think lawn mowing is okay… as long as it’s done when I’m not around. I agree that lawn mower noise is definitely a bad thing. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve stayed up all night then tried to go to sleep only to get woken up again by lawnmowers and weed wackers.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Twiface  
I’ve been home for 4 months, I’m ALWAYS around when these asshole neighbors who have literally nothing better to do obsess over their lawns every day it doesn’t rain. They have no lives. I’m here working on a book, working on a geopolitics game, and trying to reteach myself accounting and these people spend their entire lives sperging over their lawns.

And all the men have tits. All of them. And those lobes of back fat that hang over the sides of their pants that they wear so low you see 37 inches of ass crack. I don’t understand how people who spend 6 hours a day, 4 days a week working outside in 90 degree heat can be so fucking fat.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
@UrbanMysticDee  
That sucks.

Living in an apartment is much better, since the gardeners will just come by once a week at the same time so you can plan your life around them. It just sucks that they have to be out right at 8 AM. Do your neighbors at least have the courtesy to do their mowing after 10?

full
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I sleep pretty heavily though i’ll wake up if someone comes into the room or if I hear thunderstorms. I do sometimes hear people mowing the lawn at 8 A.M.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I pledge allegiance to the fascist Unites States Universities  
To mute all the buzzwords that make me sad  
One day we’ll silence them all, and liberty will be flushed down the toilet
Adán Druego
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
I believe Mitchy is referring to “BexarBandito”, a derpibooru user, who, I according to what I’ve read, is against Aryanne completely despite the fact that he/she used to favorite many pieces of art containing her, a hypocrite at its worst.

“Bexar” is a county located in Texas, San Antonio is the major city of that county and the Alamo is also located there. The name “Bexar” is pronounced as “bear”.

A “bandito” is Spanish for “bandit”, it mainly refers to Mexican bandits or outlaws. It’s the old portrayal of Mexican outlaws and bandits from films and pop culture, old western possibly, I’m honestly not very sure.
Anonymous #4B73
i thank god i am lonely brony is better to be alone in this word then to have any bad friends at all
Anonymous #4B73
@Mitchy  
one time i went to bronycon i heard is a friendly place i was so wrong must of the people in there where ass holes a even ask a mlp suiter for a hug he just ignore me the fandom need a soul searching.
Anonymous #4B73
life have teaching me a lesson about friendship and that i can not trust anyone since i was a kid
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide